John Cusack is latest kook to push conspiracy theory linking 5G to coronavirus

bats

Apr 10, 2020, 6:55:03 AM4/10/20
Looks like he no longer wants “High Fidelity.”

Actor John Cusack is the latest Hollywood star to jump on off-
the-wall conspiracy theories railing about the alleged dangers
of powerful new 5G networks, which some claim weaken human
immunity, making people more susceptible to COVID-19.

“5 – G wil [sic] be proven to be very very bad for people’s
health,” tweeted the star of the 2000 movie based on Nick
Hornby’s “High Fidelity” novel.

“I got sources in scientific community – and medical,” he
claimed Tuesday — angrily calling his critics “just DUMB” and “
f—ing Sheep.”

Cusack, 53, never specified the dangers he fears — but his
attack came amid a growing conspiracy linking the network with
the global spread of the coronavirus.

Fellow actor Woody Harrelson, as well as singer M.I.A., are just
some of the celebrities who have pushed the theories, which
claim that the networks started in Wuhan, China, at the same
time as the deadly pandemic. Some suggest radiation from the
powerful new technology weakens the immune system, making people
more susceptible to the bug — while others believe it is the
cause of the coronavirus.

The conspiracy has been blamed for a series of arson attacks on
phone towers in the UK, with the nation’s UK cabinet minister,
Michael Gove, damning it as “dangerous nonsense.”

Cusack has previously said he supports parents refusing
vaccinations — an argument pushed by many of the 5G conspiracy
theorists, GQ noted, including “Paper Planes” star M.I.A.

Cusack’s latest tweet sparked a rush of outrage from many of his
1.6 million followers, including a meme of his famous boombox-
holding scene in “Say Anything,” with the caption, “5G is just
fancy radio.”

The conspiracy theories have been branded “the worst kind of
fake news” by England’s medical director Stephen Powis, the BBC
notes.

“Conspiracy theorists are a public health danger who once read a
Facebook page,” Dr. Michael Head of the University of
Southampton told the Evening Standard.

“The celebrities fanning the flames of these conspiracy
theorists should be ashamed.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/08/john-cusack-is-latest-star-to-push-
5g-conspiracy-theory/

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 10, 2020, 12:57:35 PM4/10/20
On 4/10/20 6:47 AM, bats wrote:
> Looks like he no longer wants “High Fidelity.”
>
> Actor John Cusack is the latest Hollywood star to jump on off-
> the-wall conspiracy theories railing about the alleged dangers
> of powerful new 5G networks, which some claim weaken human
> immunity, making people more susceptible to COVID-19.
>
> “5 – G wil [sic] be proven to be very very bad for people’s
> health,” tweeted the star of the 2000 movie based on Nick
> Hornby’s “High Fidelity” novel.
>
> “I got sources in scientific community – and medical,” he
> claimed Tuesday — angrily calling his critics “just DUMB” and “
> f—ing Sheep.”
>
> Cusack, 53, never specified the dangers he fears — but his
> attack came amid a growing conspiracy linking the network with
> the global spread of the coronavirus.

A star in teen angst genre movies? Calling us sheep?
That's pretty funny.

He should post more stuff, I need the laughs.

and if it is 5G then wouldn't it be the 5G that caused the Corona-Virus
itself to mutate since there are no less than 3 strains of it
circulating in the human population and we don't know if the strain in
the Tigers at the Zoo is the same as the human strain... maybe it's a
4th strain, check and see if that TIGER has a 5G phone will you John....
Liberals have decided to toss someone in the Volcano to appease the
GREAT VOLCANO GODS, the only question now is who will it be, NOT the
Chinese they love Communists, and NOT the tech companies they love their
texting. So it will have to be blamed on TRUMP and Republicans.

But how to connect TRUMP to 5G...?

Someone has to be pushed into that Volcano because the Liberals don't
know how to stop it this and all their money won't fix it so they have t
do something to stop the fear.

--
That's Karma

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 10, 2020, 3:11:38 PM4/10/20
On 4/10/20 6:47 AM, bats wrote:
> Looks like he no longer wants “High Fidelity.”
>
> Actor John Cusack is the latest Hollywood star to jump on off-
> the-wall conspiracy theories railing about the alleged dangers
> of powerful new 5G networks, which some claim weaken human
> immunity, making people more susceptible to COVID-19.
>
> “5 – G wil [sic] be proven to be very very bad for people’s
> health,” tweeted the star of the 2000 movie based on Nick
> Hornby’s “High Fidelity” novel.
>
> “I got sources in scientific community – and medical,” he
> claimed Tuesday — angrily calling his critics “just DUMB” and “
> f—ing Sheep.”
>
> Cusack, 53, never specified the dangers he fears — but his
> attack came amid a growing conspiracy linking the network with
> the global spread of the coronavirus.

A star in teen angst genre movies? Calling us sheep?
That's pretty funny.

He should post more stuff, I need the laughs.

and if it is 5G then wouldn't it be the 5G that caused the Corona-Virus
itself to mutate since there are no less than 3 strains of it
circulating in the human population and we don't know if the strain in
the Tigers at the Zoo is the same as the human strain... maybe it's a
4th strain, check and see if that TIGER has a 5G phone will you John....

Liberals have decided to toss someone in the Volcano to appease the
GREAT VOLCANO GODS, the only question now is who will it be, NOT the
Chinese they love Communists, and NOT the tech companies they love their
texting. So it will have to be blamed on TRUMP and Republicans.

But how to connect TRUMP to 5G...?

*Call 5G RACIST*

Someone has to be pushed into that Volcano because the Liberals don't
know how to stop this and all their money won't fix it so they have to