Google Groups members with vzwpix.com addresses

jo...@thefribergs.com

Feb 1, 2019, 2:15:49 PM2/1/19
To facilitate getting critical notifications in my domain we setup a Google Group and added everyone's email to mms gateway phone address. We have people in the group from about a half dozen different cellular providers. The only people that are not getting notifications from the Google Group are people with Verizon phone numbers. 55599...@vzwpix.com.

If I send these people an email directly it works fine. But if someone posts a message to the group email address none of the Verizon people get the email as a text message.

The SMS domain (vtext.com) does work though. The only problem with that is they will not see all the critical information in the text message.

I am not sure if this is a Google Groups problem or a Verizon problem.

Wayne N

Aug 10, 2021, 4:10:38 PM8/10/21
I have the same issue.