Limited number of cellular connections in a crowded park?

1 view

Ant

Jul 15, 2023, 7:47:47 PM7/15/23
Hello,

A few days ago in a local rural park's evening outdoor concert, I
noticed my iPhone 12 mini (iOS v16.5.1 (a))'s cellular was very weak,
SOS, and had no signals. This mostly happened when the band wasn't
playing. When playing, cell service came back. I think many people were
not online during the concert performances.

Is this a cell saturation (too many people on?) or something else? Even
OpenSignal couldn't find the tower location without cell data. It did
find it when connected (4G LTE/5G).

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"Give proper recognition to those widows who are really in need." --1 Timothy 5:3. Dang peeling skins, poops, Beatles' tunes, etc.
| |o o| |