A7100 Mobile network not available, Unlocking SX51

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Apr 12, 2013, 4:30:02 PM4/12/13
This Celfon http://www.everbuying.com/product298621.html and this plan
http://goredpocket.com/paygo-refills/e50.html says "Mobile network not
available". I suspect it may have to do with adjusting which GSM frequency
is used, but there is no manual with the celfon

I also have two used Siemens SX56 (HTC Wallaby), one for ATT and one for
T-Mobile that I can't unlock. I have tried the procedure for reburning the
ROM to unlock the codes unsuccessfully and I have found numerous unlcoking
sites that "charge" for "free".

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm