custom cable manufacturers?

1 view

Peter J. Weinman, Esq.

Aug 22, 2001, 9:47:59 PM8/22/01
I know I've read it here in the past, but I could not find any messages that
were still current on my server..

I have an IPAQ and the motorola v.8162 phone. Anyone recommend a cable
manufacturer that makes a cable to connect the two?

Thanks, PETE

Mark Griswold

Aug 23, 2001, 3:33:50 PM8/23/01

Pete,

Syncable Solutions can do a custom Ipaq/Motorola cable for you.
I'll follow up with details via email.

Mark Griswold
Syncable Solutions
Custom cables and adapters for your Palm
http://www.syncablesolutions.com

Lawrence Glasser

Aug 23, 2001, 3:45:46 PM8/23/01
You might want to give http://www.thesupplynet.com/ a try.

Larry

John Marquette

Aug 23, 2001, 8:15:49 PM8/23/01
I'd like a custom cable that connected the base of my Touchpoint 2200 with a
Springboard module...I know that a CDMA version of VisorPhone is coming soon
but I'd have to spend $10/month for a second phone on my plan. I can't
connect the phone to the Visor as is (no compatible cable when keyboard is
in use).

max1860...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2018, 4:42:26 AM7/13/18
Dear Friend.
It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship with you. I obtained your company name and email address from the Internet.
BEYDE company. is a factory specialized in cable stranding machine since 1989. Our products included:
cable laying machine,
rigid strander,
planetary cabler,
tubular strander,
steel wire armouring machine,
drum twister,etc
For more information, we would like to let you know our company web site as below.
Hope to hear good news from you.
Sincerely Yours,
MAX
m...@beydetrading.com