Apropos Nokia 9300(i)

yeti

Nov 29, 2023, 8:57:36 PM11/29/23
And is there an archive of S80 software somewhere?

Has aikon.ch found a successor[0]?

Most important: Is there a newer FOSSy SSH client out there than good
old S2PUTTY[1]? My main use case for the 9300ers still is plain text
notes and was occasionally SSHing elsewhere as long as it worked. This
no longer works well with the aged version of S2PUTTY.

Experiments to replace the 9300 with a N900 failed because of the
smaller screen and the problematic ratio of its keyboard size to the one
of my fingers. I still kind of miss the 9110 keyboard. The 9300ers'
keyboard already is a step back but the N900 keyboard does not even
invite to use it at all any more. *sigh*

[0]: <https://www.niloc.ch/?p=83>

[1]: <https://s2putty.sourceforge.net/>

--
I do not bite, I just want to play.