need help with nokia 1320

Anonymous

Aug 26, 2018, 5:26:52 AM8/26/18
Need help rooting a nokia 1320
anyone? thx.

Anonymous

Oct 6, 2018, 7:31:18 PM10/6/18
"Anthony R. Gold" <not-fo...@ahjg.co.uk> wrote in
news:o01jod12emqmqijm8...@4ax.com:

> https://thehackernews.com/2015/11/root-windows-phone.html

win phone internals only works on 8.1 and up. I have 8.0, so heathcliff
is no help. phone has to be reset, due to my second ownership, but how
to make backup to reset so I don't lose the programs and data? thanks,
anyways.

blowme

Oct 20, 2018, 7:53:46 PM10/20/18
Anonymous <anony...@gmail.com> wrote in
I think Heathcliff really doesn't understand rooting, else he would not
have so much trouble coding a program that works on different windows
fons.

lionc...@gmail.com

May 16, 2019, 12:23:34 AM5/16/19
On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 4:26:52 AM UTC-5, Anonymous wrote:
> Need help rooting a nokia 1320
> anyone? thx.

Cum in front of me. Enforcement