Anyone has FULL Flash file of Nokia 6310i version 5.10?

諾基亞用戶

Oct 24, 2002, 9:57:42 AM10/24/02
I currently have version 4.80 and someone here says the newest firmware is
5.10.
Anyone has the flash file for this 5.10 software version?
Thankx!

Nick

Oct 24, 2002, 11:30:31 AM10/24/02

"空膀ㄈノめ" <空膀ㄈノめ@空膀ㄈ.翠> wrote in message news:ap8u8m$p9...@imsp212.netvigator.com...

Yes but its 15mb...

Nick
--
www.mobile-unlocking.com
All unlocking from �nc return P+P

Adam Greatrix

Oct 24, 2002, 3:00:30 PM10/24/02
Just professional interest....

Why on EARTH is a flash file 15MB? Is it just Java that's making it so huge?
I thought the eproms were like 256K or something?

Adam

--

"Nick" <ni...@mobile-unlocking.org.uk> wrote in message

Thickbugger

Oct 24, 2002, 4:21:24 PM10/24/02
>Adam Greatrix wrote:

>Why on EARTH is a flash file 15MB? Is it just Java that's making it so huge?
>I thought the eproms were like 256K or something?

Eeproms are a little different to the MCU & PPM. On the 6310i, the MCU is
approx 6 meg on it's own.

>> Bespoke unlock and customisation services <<
>> for Nokia and Ericsson mobile handsets. <<

http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk

Saeed Rehman

Oct 24, 2002, 6:07:24 PM10/24/02
what do u use to flash the file on to the 6310?

諾基亞用戶

Oct 24, 2002, 7:01:50 PM10/24/02
Dear Nick
Would you mind e-mailing me the flash file?

"Nick" <ni...@mobile-unlocking.org.uk> 撰寫於郵件新聞
:2mUt9.3474$Zk2.1...@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net...

> "諾基亞用戶" <諾基亞用戶@諾基亞.香港> wrote in message

> > I currently have version 4.80 and someone here says the newest firmware
is
> > 5.10.
> > Anyone has the flash file for this 5.10 software version?
> > Thankx!
>
> Yes but its 15mb...
>
> Nick
> --
> www.mobile-unlocking.com

> All unlocking from ? inc return P+P

Nick

Oct 25, 2002, 10:17:37 AM10/25/02

"空膀ㄈノめ" <空膀ㄈノめ@空膀ㄈ.翠> wrote in message news:ap9u4t$bi...@imsp212.netvigator.com...

> Dear Nick
> Would you mind e-mailing me the flash file?

Yes I would, I'm on 56k!

Nick
--
www.mobile-unlocking.com
All unlocking from �nc return P+P

諾基亞用戶

Oct 25, 2002, 10:23:44 AM10/25/02
Then, would there be other methods for you to share the flash file as i
really really need it.
Would you post the website from where you download it or suggest some
methods for me to obtain it?
"Nick" <ni...@mobile-unlocking.org.uk> 撰寫於郵件新聞
:3qcu9.1031$GK4....@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net...

> "諾基亞用戶" <諾基亞用戶@諾基亞.香港> wrote in message

> > Dear Nick
> > Would you mind e-mailing me the flash file?
>
> Yes I would, I'm on 56k!
>
> Nick
> --
> www.mobile-unlocking.com
> All unlocking from ? inc return P+P

martinus

Oct 25, 2002, 5:53:08 PM10/25/02
hmmm
"諾基亞用戶" <諾基亞用戶@諾基亞.香港> schreef in bericht

Nick

Oct 25, 2002, 6:28:59 PM10/25/02

"空膀ㄈノめ" <空膀ㄈノめ@空膀ㄈ.翠> wrote in message news:apbk5e$c1...@imsp212.netvigator.com...

> Then, would there be other methods for you to share the flash file as i
> really really need it.
> Would you post the website from where you download it or suggest some
> methods for me to obtain it?

What do you intend to flash it with? You cant use normal flash cables etc, theres no free solutions for it, I'll email you the MCU
and one PPM of your choice.

Nick
--
www.mobile-unlocking.com
All unlocking from �nc return P+P

諾基亞用戶

Oct 25, 2002, 9:26:50 PM10/25/02
Could you e-mail to nathan...@sinaman.com
I have the necessary flash cables etc.
I want the 5.10 Flash File as well as Traditional Chinese & Simplified
Chinese PPM as well.
Thankx!
"Nick" <ni...@mobile-unlocking.org.uk> 撰寫於郵件新聞
:hAju9.135$Hb3....@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net...

> "諾基亞用戶" <諾基亞用戶@諾基亞.香港> wrote in message
> All unlocking from ? inc return P+P

sade...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 2:48:42 PM10/7/17
Download link all of nokia flash file check this site > https://flash-file-nokia.blogspot.com/

rgr...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2018, 5:43:37 AM10/3/18
Is there any flashfile for Nokia 6310i left on the internet? I tried searching everywhere, only find broken links. Need language file to get my Nokia 6310i in Norwegian language, and also v7.00 firmware. PLZ HELP