nokia 7110 security code problem

condigital

Nov 9, 2001, 5:29:51 PM11/9/01
got a 7110, it asks for the security code.. ive interrogated it with a
logomanager and all the other software... typed it in, and it wont take
it... keeps saying code error

any suggestions???

Unlocking Ireland

Nov 9, 2001, 7:21:31 PM11/9/01

"condigital" <ondi...@scientist.com> wrote in message

Take it to a Nokia service centre.

--

* John C. Rymer
* www.UnlockingIreland.com

condigital

Nov 10, 2001, 8:54:45 AM11/10/01
how can i do this myself
"Unlocking Ireland" <Unlocking...@eircom.net> wrote in message

Si Cook

Nov 10, 2001, 10:54:06 AM11/10/01
iv had the same problem with a 3210,
all you do is download NKprobile (made by Mike Bradley) and reset the phone
settings, you will lose all of you tones and logos but it will reset the
code to 12345. the phones sometimes stop accepting codes if you enter the
wrong one too many times, at that point even the right code wont work.
i hope this helps.
Si Cook.
unlocking for a tenner in wigan and leigh (lancs) email me for details.

"condigital" <ondi...@scientist.com> wrote in message

condigital

Nov 10, 2001, 12:42:34 PM11/10/01
tried that, it wont reset
"Si Cook" <Si_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Unlocking Ireland

Nov 11, 2001, 4:54:52 AM11/11/01

"Si Cook" <Si_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| iv had the same problem with a 3210,
| all you do is download NKprobile (made by Mike Bradley) and reset the
phone
| settings, you will lose all of you tones and logos but it will reset the
| code to 12345. the phones sometimes stop accepting codes if you enter the
| wrong one too many times, at that point even the right code wont work.
| i hope this helps.
| Si Cook.
| unlocking for a tenner in wigan and leigh (lancs) email me for details.

That will not work on a 6210 or any new phone.

condigital

Nov 11, 2001, 11:33:43 AM11/11/01
tried that too

"Unlocking Ireland" <Unlocking...@eircom.net> wrote in message

P Dickenson

Nov 23, 2001, 9:07:25 PM11/23/01
What's the problem with using a service centre? They can do it in minutes.
Aternatively for future reference buy a legitimate phone instead of a hookey
one :-)

"condigital" <ondi...@scientist.com> wrote in message

-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

Unlocking Ireland

Nov 23, 2001, 9:59:57 PM11/23/01

"P Dickenson" <pjd...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

| What's the problem with using a service centre? They can do it in minutes.
| Aternatively for future reference buy a legitimate phone instead of a
hookey
| one :-)

The security code not being recognised has NOTHING to do with whether the
phone is legitimate or not. It is a common problem with 7110s and 6210s.

--

* John C. Rymer
* www.UnlockingIreland.com
* Nokia - Motorola - Ericsson - Siemens
* Follow the links to uk.t.m and Nokia FAQs

elisha...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2020, 1:53:10 PM3/7/20
Code error