Re: HELP ME ANYONE

redflash

May 6, 2020, 1:36:52 AM5/6/20
thxhearted <toh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>MY SAMSUNG GALAXY WONT CHARGE! I MEAN IT DOES but its like one hour it only=
> able to charge 1% to 3%!=20
>
>MY CHARGER HAS NO PROBLEM. MY MOM USED THAT CHARGER TOO AND IT WORKS PERFEC=
>TLY ALRIGHT. SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MY BATTERY'S PROBLEM. SO I WENT TO BU=
>Y A NEW FREAKING BATTERY. BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS IT IS AS SLOW AS IT USED T=
>O BE! AND I CAN'T GO FOR A REPAIR AS MY REPAIR PERIOD IS OVER AND U NEED TO=
> PAY EXTRA TO REPAIR. I MEAN LIKE ITS NOT WORTH??? BECAUSE MY CONTRACT ENDS=
> IN FEW MTHS OR SO. SO IT WILL BE A WASTE TO PAY FOR THE REPAIR FEE.
>
>BUT I CANT LIVE WITH A PHONE THAT IS ALWAYS LOW BAT?!?!?! LIKE LITERALLY EV=
>ERYTIME. NOW MY BATTERY IS LESS THAN 10%. HOW?!?! DO U HAVE ANY SOLUTION? P=
>LS HELP ME !!!

All though you have tried another charger, did you use a different cable as
well?

Not sure which Galaxy you have, or if it support fast charge. If it does, you
are requried to have a fast charger as well as a cable built for fast
charging, which is different than normal data cables.

Redflash1969

Posted with NewzToolz. Free RAR, PAR, and yEnc decoders.