Anybody home?

Chris Green

Aug 22, 2016, 10:16:03 AM8/22/16
Hello

--
Chris Green
·

hav...@earthlink.net

Aug 22, 2016, 12:54:47 PM8/22/16
Slow news group huh?

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:04:21 +0100, Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:

>Hello

Ant

Aug 22, 2016, 5:05:26 PM8/22/16
Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:
> Hello

Hi
--
Quote of the Week: "When many work together for a goal, great things may
be accomplished. It is said a lion cub was killed by a single colony of
ants." --Saskya Pandita
| |o o| |
\ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.

Chris Green

Aug 23, 2016, 5:33:03 AM8/23/16
hav...@earthlink.net wrote:
> Slow news group huh?

Yes, it is rather isn't it!

Is it worth asking questions about bluetooth here? I have some issues
connecting Android devices to audio systems.

--
Chris Green
·

Dave Higton

Aug 24, 2016, 9:28:08 AM8/24/16
In message <20ht8d-...@esprimo.zbmc.eu>
Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:

>Is it worth asking questions about bluetooth here? I have some issues
>connecting Android devices to audio systems.

Sounds like it should be just the place.

Dave