Can all texts from internet be blocked? For free?

David Arnstein

Aug 18, 2014, 5:57:38 PM8/18/14
Can an AT&T Wireless customer block all incoming texts from the
internet? Does AT&T charge a fee for this feature?

The reason I ask is that Verizon just started charging $5/month for
this feature. The junk texts are streaming in now, so I have to do
something about it.
--
David Arnstein (00)
arnstei...@pobox.com {{ }}

jgro...@hotmail.com

Sep 4, 2014, 4:50:01 PM9/4/14
On Monday, August 18, 2014 4:57:38 PM UTC-5, David Arnstein wrote:
> Can an AT&T Wireless customer block all incoming texts from the
>
> internet? Does AT&T charge a fee for this feature?
>

> The reason I ask is that Verizon just started charging $5/month for
>
> this feature. The junk texts are streaming in now, so I have to do

Gotta love the extortion of VZW to block junk, typical of their NY/NJ employees.