view photos from lost phone

ps56k

Jun 16, 2014, 1:23:30 PM6/16/14
A friend said her friend was able to view her lost phone's photos online....
--------------
It would be very interesting to find out exactly
how your friend is "viewing" her phone photos from her lost phone,
and "how" they got online for viewing,
and if it is an Android phone or an Apple iPhone.

The Apple iPhone can do auto-backups.

The Android/Google phones don't have this capability,
and usually must use an app - like Dropbox, etc.

I can't think of anything within the Google world to handle this ?

Have you heard of any "auto-backups" from Android photos ?

very interested -

ps56k

Jun 16, 2014, 6:47:03 PM6/16/14
guessing the friend had setup Google+
and was using the auto-backup -

Message has been deleted

ps56k

Jun 17, 2014, 1:16:56 PM6/17/14

"Evan Platt" <ev...@theobvious.espphotography.com.invalid> wrote in message
> Dozens of ways to do it. Google accounts can Auto Upload. Dropbox can
> auto upload. Some security apps can auto upload. I have my Android
> phone configured to auto upload to google photos and Dropbox.
> --

where or what is "Google Photos" ?

Justin

Jun 17, 2014, 2:12:38 PM6/17/14
ps56k wrote on [Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:23:30 -0500]:
> A friend said her friend was able to view her lost phone's photos online....
> --------------
> It would be very interesting to find out exactly
> how your friend is "viewing" her phone photos from her lost phone,
> and "how" they got online for viewing,
> and if it is an Android phone or an Apple iPhone.
>
> The Apple iPhone can do auto-backups.
>
> The Android/Google phones don't have this capability,
> and usually must use an app - like Dropbox, etc.
>
> I can't think of anything within the Google world to handle this ?

It's called Google+. does it just fine

Justin

Jun 17, 2014, 2:16:05 PM6/17/14
Google Photos replaced the gallery app on android
Message has been deleted