Joe Biden compatible with Bette Midler

David Dalton

Aug 16, 2023, 12:16:25 AM8/16/23
On Aug 15, 2023, RichA wrote on rec.arts.tv
(in article<98f81f44-4232-4dc6...@googlegroups.com>):

> He was at some ceremony, or document signing. He looks and acts
> (mannerism, movements) 90 years old or more.

He would be perked up by a relationship with Bette Midler.

Details:

If my assisted shaktipat has worked, Joe Biden as a minor
good country leader is an assisted shaktipat recipient and
no longer has partial compatibility. He is straight-type-1-M
and Jill is bif (female attracted to both genders) so they
were partially compatible. Since they have no child under
16 and they must have had at least one temporary breakup
of more than a week in the last five years, they were not
made optimally sexually compatible and have been broken
up by God (the ruler of the region all/everything), so no
human did render them asunder (I prayed for a exception
for them and other long term couples who had such temporary
breakups, but was denied).

From the “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid,
which is linked to near the bottom of my Eight Sexual Harmonics
page, https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html (with minor edits) :

Joe Biden straight-type-1-M very compatible with
straight-type-1-F Bette Midler.

Bette Midler’s bim (male attracted to both genders) husband Martin
very compatible with straight-type-2-F Cher, whose past husbands
Sonny and Greg Allman were straight-type-1-M and not compatible
with her (she was not orgasmic up close with them).

bif Jill Biden very compatible with actor
straight-type-2-M Ron Howard and his lesbian
wife Cheryl, e.g. in a bridged threesome
of Ron--Jill--Cheryl, or with the addition of
lesbianT Bruce Jenner they could be two
pairs (Ron+Jill and Cheryl+Bruce) in two
bedrooms much of the time.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)