Who's this blonde actress in 1994 episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger"?

David K

Dec 11, 2021, 11:13:38 AM12/11/21
Anyone recognize the following blonde actress? -

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNmMwZDQyMTEtN2UxMC00OGM2LTg4MWUtNzI3NDk3MGE2OGVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA5NzI2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

The pic is from the Season 2, Episode 21 of "Walker, Texas Ranger" called "Rampage" that aired on April 30th, 1994. She has some resemblance to Sheree J. Wilson, but yet she looks different enough such that I'm pretty sure that she's not Sheree. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, as I would very much appreciate them. THANKS very much, & Happy Holidays to all who celebrate them.