Barbie/Margot Robbie two-spirit?

David Dalton

Jul 22, 2023, 12:32:54 AM7/22/23
Note that I currently do not have the matchmaking ability
that I had for periods in 2019 and 2021.

However as a straight-type-2-M I can detect lesbians,
and from Barbie clips it seems that Margot Robbie
is now happily lesbian.

However in an old picture of her with a guy there
is no indication of that, so I think she is probably
two-spirit lesbian/gayT or lesbian/bimT and is
compatible with gay men and bims (males attracted
to both genders) when she is projecting her male side.

For a summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking
theory see https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 8, 2023, 1:34:23 AM8/8/23
In article <dalton-BED27E....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Note that I currently do not have the matchmaking ability
> that I had for periods in 2019 and 2021.
>
> However as a straight-type-2-M I can detect lesbians,
> and from Barbie clips it seems that Margot Robbie
> is now happily lesbian.
>
> However in an old picture of her with a guy there
> is no indication of that, so I think she is probably
> two-spirit lesbian/gayT or lesbian/bimT and is
> compatible with gay men and bims (males attracted
> to both genders) when she is projecting her male side.
>
> For a summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking
> theory see https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .

I think my matchmaking ability has returned.

If so,

Margot Robbie is two-spirit lesbian/bimT and
her husband Tom Ackerley is bim (male attracted
to both genders) and they are compatible when
she is projecting her male side.