Anyone recognize this reality-TV celeb?

Trash...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2018, 3:45:42 AM7/3/18
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TU4w37b3bTc/TfYZMCYTwBI/AAAAAAAAPcQ/swklgqF7Yek/s320/4stuck.jpg

Anyone possibly recognize who she is? Apparently she was a contestant on Season 7 of "Food Network Star", but I tried searching for each female member listed on the following, but to no avail, since no one in the search results for any of them resembles her facially -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_Network_Star#Season_seven

If anyone at all has any idea(s) whatsoever who she could be, or has any potentially helpful suggestions, such as any other sites, message boards, forums, Usenet newsgroups, etc., where I could post this message as well, it'll be tremendously appreciated - thanks very much, as always.