Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)

smh

Jun 5, 2006, 2:05:19 PM6/5/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

[Subject was: Warning: Don't Take Advice From SMH!]

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the
UDF for the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)

UDF is an unreliable format
UDF is a fragile format

The faults of fixed-length packets are in the format,
not in the specific software which implements UDF.

The format is fragile; the fault is not in the software per se.
The fault is not with the software but with the format
The issue is not the software but the format.

I do not recommend writing fixed-length packets because the format
is unreliable in practice. That has little to do with the software.

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software
- but too many due to the format itself

The format is very fragile and unreliable.
The format is unreliable in practice

fixed-length packets are highly unreliable

the inherent fragility of the format
the format is very fragile and unreliable
the format is both fragile and unreliable

The format is bad - it loses data

the least reliable and most fragile format

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06
Subject: UDF Has just bit me in the bum

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first
> > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF

First, your problem is not with UDF
======================
.

Mikey, you are The Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

smh

Jun 5, 2006, 9:56:46 PM6/5/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit) crapped:

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first
> > > corruption.
> > >

> > > I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all now!

> First, your problem is not with UDF

Not with UDF ??!!

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/12/04

At least, you did not write UDF!

smh

Jun 6, 2006, 6:23:05 PM6/6/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(ii)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/27/01
Subject: UDF, Packet Writing, and Backups

UDF is an unreliable format
UDF is a fragile format

=======================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 7, 2006, 2:05:06 AM6/7/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(iv)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/27/01
Subject: What is Responsible for Packet Writing Instability?

There is an inherent problem in UDF
====================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 8, 2006, 12:23:20 AM6/8/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(v)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/19/03

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 9, 2006, 3:48:16 AM6/9/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(iii)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/28/01

Eventually, a solid UDF format may be developed
- 1.5 seems to be getting close
======================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 9, 2006, 9:51:14 PM6/9/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(vi)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 4/27/01

The format is fragile; the fault is not in the software per se.

the overwhelming majority of the complaints about any UDF software
are about the format, but the format is seen through the software
which gets the blame.

UDF is a fragile format

=======================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 10, 2006, 8:46:30 PM6/10/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(vii)

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)
Date: 8/19/02

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software

- but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.
=====================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 11, 2006, 9:06:47 PM6/11/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(viii)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 7/9/02

> This in-cd program is pretty carp really.

It may not be the program;
the format itself is very unreliable
=====================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 12, 2006, 2:05:51 PM6/12/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(ix)

======================

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 13, 2006, 4:42:22 AM6/13/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(x)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 12/19/01

If you're writing fixed-length packets (to an erasable),
you may have discovered as most others have that

the format is very fragile and unreliable.
===================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 13, 2006, 6:15:21 PM6/13/06
. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 16, 2006, 3:32:11 AM6/16/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (UDF)(xii)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 12/15/01
Subject: Files Disappeared From CDRW DIsc.......

the fault is not with the software
but with the format and the medium.
======================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 17, 2006, 2:05:19 AM6/17/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(xiii)

======================

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/7/03

You appear to be writing fixed-length packets

Congratulations: you have now discovered for yourself
why few people use that format for anything but test.

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 19, 2006, 4:11:30 PM6/19/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(xiv)

======================

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)

Date: 1/4/05

The faults of DCD are due to limitations of the format,
not to the program which has been solid for quite some time.
======================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 22, 2006, 2:30:11 AM6/22/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(xv)

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 9/26/01

Packet writing is the same as UDF.

======================

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 10/15/01
Subject: File Integrity Errors - DirectCD Bug?

the flaky UDF fixed-length packets
======================

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

smh

Jun 30, 2006, 6:06:47 AM6/30/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(double-talk)

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >'
>'

> First, your problem is not with UDF

Isn't this a problem?

(from below)
you should be aware that
fixed-length packets are the most fragile
and least reliable format

Incidentally, are you not contradicting yourself, Mikey?

======================

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 9/26/01

Packet writing is the same as UDF.
======================

> your problem is not with UDF
> but with writing fixed-length packets.

Is the problem now with *writing* packets, not the packet?

(from below)
fixed-length packets are the most fragile
and least reliable format

Incidentally, packets are written in Mode 1 or Mode 2, the same Mode 1
or Mode 2 used when mastering. Does Mode 1 or Mode 2 write defective
packets (sectors) when packet writing?

>'
> you should be aware that fixed-length packets are
> the most fragile and least reliable format used on CD.

Supposing fixed-length packets are indeed all of those. Is that a
problem?

(from above)

your problem is not with UDF

Or, are you now saying that packet writing is not the same as UDF?

======================

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 9/26/01

Packet writing is the same as UDF.
======================

BTW, a fixed-length packet consists of 32 data sectors bounded by 7
blocks, 4 for run-in, 2 for run-out and 1 link block. What's in this
so-called "format" that makes it the most fragile and least reliable?

smh

Jul 7, 2006, 3:42:14 AM7/7/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksi...@asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(double-talk)(ii)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB) crapped (5/4/06):

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >.
>.

> First, your problem is not with UDF
>

> Second, fixed-length packets are

> the most fragile and least reliable format

(Did you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Forgot about the error rate, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)

Date: 9/21/04
Subject: had it with DirectCD

> There is nothing wrong with packet writing itself, rather the
> problem has been the poorly designed/implemented, and less
> than adequately tested, implementations of ISO/IEC 13346.

The problem in fact lies with the error rate of CD media in general
and the specific problems of erasable media.
======================

Whatever happened to the supposedly most fragile and least reliable
format, Mikey?

smh

Jul 11, 2006, 8:07:40 AM7/11/06
. --------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(double-talk)(backup)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB) crapped (5/4/06):

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >.
>.

> First, your problem is not with UDF
>

> Second, fixed-length packets are
> the most fragile and least reliable format

(Do you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Why then was the supposedly fragile and [un]reliable packet "format"
good enough for BACKUP, of all things, even when combined with the
supposedly flaky, forgetful, [un]reliable cd-rw media?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shit)
Date: 9/1/99
Subject: A note on Take Two

You may back up ...to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=====================

But then again:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimiest Friggin SOB Shit)
Date: 7/23/02
Subject: Is UDF worth it??

I would definitely *not* recommend fixed-length packets
for backup.

It is the least reliable and most fragile format available,
regardless of the software you choose to write it.
=====================

Was the format not the most fragile and least reliable on (9/1/99)?

smh

Jul 12, 2006, 3:53:10 AM7/12/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(double-talk)(Lethal)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB) crapped (5/4/06):

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >.
>.

> First, your problem is not with UDF
>

> Second, fixed-length packets are
> the most fragile and least reliable format

(Do you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Forgot about "flaky", Mikey?

========================
From: Mike Richter

Date: 10/15/01

Combining the flaky UDF fixed-length packets with
the tendency of erasables ... to forget
is LETHAL for archiving.
=========================

But then again:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shit)
Date: 9/1/99

You may back up ...to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=====================

Was the fixed-length packet format not flaky on (9/1/99)?
Was the cd-rw media not forgetful on (9/1/99)?

smh

Jul 20, 2006, 12:11:13 AM7/20/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(double-talk)(Solid)

UDF is an unreliable format
UDF is a fragile format

The format is very fragile and unreliable.

There is an inherent problem in UDF,
particularly with fixed-length packets

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)

Date: 5/4/06

> > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first
> > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF

First, your problem is not with UDF
======================

When did the UDF 1.50 become "solid", Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)

Date: 4/28/01

Eventually, a solid UDF format may be developed

- 1.5 seems to be getting close

smh

Jul 21, 2006, 3:21:18 AM7/21/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(double-talk)(Ditch)

UDF is an unreliable format
UDF is a fragile format

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 5/4/06

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)
Date: 8/19/02

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software

- but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.
=====================

[The above is the first ever case in which
a Shill is ditching the very product IT
is shitting for.]

Did the UDF 1.50 become "solid" between (8/19/02) and (5/4/06)?

smh

Jul 24, 2006, 1:07:56 PM7/24/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf)(fixed-length)(pussyfoot)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit) crapped (5/4/06):

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >.
>.

> First, your problem is not with UDF
>

> Second, fixed-length packets are
> the most fragile and least reliable format

(Do you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Why are you pussyfooting around with "least reliable", Mikey? Is the
word "unreliable" no longer in your vocabulary, Mikey?

======================

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 12/18/02
Subject: DirectCD and Corrupted Discs

Very unreliable: fixed-length packets.
======================

BTW, does "least reliable" logically translate to "unreliable"?

smh

Jul 25, 2006, 6:00:29 PM7/25/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

UDF is an unreliable format
UDF is a fragile format

the inherent fragility of the format

the format is very fragile and unreliable

The format is bad - it loses data

The fault is not with the software but with the format

But then again:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit) crapped (5/4/06):

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >.
>.

> First, your problem is not with UDF
>

> Second, fixed-length packets are
> the most fragile and least reliable format

(Do you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Why are you pussyfooting around with "the least reliable", Mikey?

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)
Date: 12/18/02

Very unreliable: fixed-length packets.
======================

BTW, does "the least reliable" logically translate to "unreliable"?

smh

Jul 26, 2006, 4:02:21 PM7/26/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been blaming the

UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

UDF is an unreliable format
UDF is a fragile format

the inherent fragility of the format

the format is very fragile and unreliable

The format is bad - it loses data

The fault is not with the software but with the format

But then again:

Mike Richter - The Slimiest Friggin SOB (udf/fixed)(pussyfoot)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB) crapped (5/4/06):

> > > I have used UDF for many years, but yesterday I had my first

> > > corruption. I am now wondering whether to bother with UDF at all
> > >.
>.

> First, your problem is not with UDF
>

> Second, fixed-length packets are
> the most fragile and least reliable format

(Do you dig the "format" out of your asshole, Mikey?)

Mikey, why are you pussyfooting around with "the least reliable"?

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)

Date: 2/3/02

fixed-length packets are highly unreliable.
=====================

BTW, does "the least reliable" logically translate to "unreliable"?

smh

Jul 27, 2006, 3:18:37 PM7/27/06
. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)

Date: 4/9/01
Subject: Directcd/INCd Problems.

Fixed-length packets are notoriously unreliable
=====================

BTW, does "the least reliable" logically translate to "unreliable"?

smh

Jul 28, 2006, 5:16:41 PM7/28/06
. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 12/19/01
Subject: DirectCD 3.05 blues...

If you're writing fixed-length packets ...
the format is very fragile and unreliable.

smh

Jul 31, 2006, 6:45:21 PM7/31/06
. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin Shit)
Date: 3/27/02
Subject: Lost data on CDs - is it the CD or Roxio's Easy CD Creator

there are other respects in which
fixed-length packets are unreliable

smh

Aug 4, 2006, 2:05:17 AM8/4/06

But then again:

Date: 1/28/03

fixed-length packets...
that format is notoriously fragile and unreliable.
======================

smh

Aug 11, 2006, 10:59:47 PM8/11/06

But then again:

======================
From: Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin SOB)
Date: 7/16/02

I regard fixed-length as so unreliable that

when one goes bad, I simply turn to a backup.

smh

Aug 15, 2006, 6:45:12 PM8/15/06

But then again:

=====================

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 10/23/01

I do not recommend writing fixed-length packets
because the format is unreliable in practice.

smh

Aug 20, 2006, 4:15:04 AM8/20/06
. --------------------------------------

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 7/9/02
Subject: act like a "floppy" HAH !!!

> > I format a CD-RW in CD Direct to get it to act like a big
> > floppy. I back up my Quickbooks accounting program to it
> > several times and it works....then around the 4th or 5th
> > time it stops working. It says something about it now
> > being "read only".
>
> Why not use the CD-RW as a CD-RW and not a "big floppy".

> This in-cd program is pretty carp really.

It may not be the program;
the format itself is very unreliable

smh

Aug 21, 2006, 5:15:33 AM8/21/06
. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dixon Butz <dicksinbutts at asshole.com> screamed:

> He is a stupid tard. And a troll. Doesn't have a clue about life or cd
> recording. He would never admit he is wrong from stuff 6 years ago.
> Yes, 6.
> GO AWAY SMH!!

For 6 years the slimiest friggin SOB Mike Richter has been
blaming the UDF to weasel out the bugs of DirectCD:

UDF is a fragile format
UDF is an unreliable format

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 2/4/04

InCD is only for fixed-length,
which are very fragile and unreliable.
======================

smh

Aug 22, 2006, 12:19:31 AM8/22/06

But then again:

(Does "the least reliable" logically translate to "unreliable"?)

Mikey, why are you pussyfooting around with "the least reliable"?

Is the word "lose" no longer in your vocabulary?

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shit)

Date: 8/29/01

Now, go lose your data with fixed-length packets.
======================

But then again:

=======================

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shit)
Date: 9/1/99

For Take Two to work ideally, your drive must support
packet writing and you must have DCD installed...to do it.

You may back up ... to a DCD-formatted erasable.
.

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!

Tim Crowcrap

Aug 23, 2006, 1:25:06 AM8/23/06
I told him we couldn't fool the public after we didn't even test anything. A
few things worked most didn't.

"smh" <smh...@mindspring.com> wrote in message