Taliban co-founder: Strict punishment, executions will return

Mack A. Damia

Sep 24, 2021, 3:17:45 PM9/24/21

My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
She loves cock! Any cock will do!
I like to watch her give head while I try
and beat some life into my shrivelled raisin
Me looking sexy! <https://ibb.co/pQFK0FW>

Taliban co-founder: Strict punishment, executions
will return

Afghan Taliban co-founder: Strict punishment,
executions will return

BANJUL, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The Afghan Taliban said
on Sunday that it would not hesitate to carry out
attacks to drive out foreign troops and re-
establish the hardline Islamic regime that held
power before their 2001 ouster.

U.S.-led forces overthrew the Taliban government in
Afghanistan and drove the militants from power in
2001, ending their rule in that country for more
than three decades.

Taliban co-founder Mullah Mohammad Omar, who was
killed in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan in 2013,
also addressed the start of the two-day shura
(consultative meeting) in a statement posted on the
Taliban website.

He rejected a peace deal with Washington, saying
?no negotiations can be held with the criminal
invaders?.