1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly

Adrian Lane

Apr 16, 2001, 4:25:34 AM4/16/01
>Subject: Re: 1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly
>From: MHI...@webtv.net (Anapple)
>Date: 15/04/01 16:25 GMT Daylight Time
>

> skat

Another webtv poster turns up to show that their collective IQ is still at the
moron level.

--
Adrian Lane and Family.

Most cats, when they are out, want to be in, and vice versa, and often
simultaneously. - Louis Camuti, DVM

Adrian Lane

Apr 16, 2001, 4:30:05 AM4/16/01
>Subject: Re: 1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly
>From: "webmister" webhe...@webtv.net
>Date: 16/04/01 04:04 GMT Daylight Time
>
>hey there is more then 1 webtv user in here and we have new people coming in
>every day.

And their combined IQ still has not reach double figures.

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 16, 2001, 4:39:58 AM4/16/01
On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 01:58:43 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
<the...@san.rxyzr.com> wrote:

>Sara <cata...@concentric.net> opened the coffin lid and croaked...
>
>>This particular coward has been posting through Austin Road Runner for
>>more than a year. RR has, in the past, claimed it was merely someone
>>"hacking into their system," yet for more than a eayr they haven't seen
>>fit to do anything about it.
>
>Well, they will NOW, or they'll find themselves in Court explaining
>why they haven't fixed this.
>
>I HATE little di&^less punks like this that have nothing better to do than
>try to get innocent people into trouble.
>
>Holocaust Revisionists are the WORST scum on the Earth.

That is very true. My father was involved in the team that demolished
Belson [sp?] 8 months after the last inmate had left. No birds sang,
no plants grew, he said even the orders from the sergeants were given
in hushed tones.

We must never forget the inhumanity of the Holocaust - to do so opens
the door to it happening again - as it has in the former Yugoslavia.

--
Frank.

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 16, 2001, 4:39:57 AM4/16/01
On 16 Apr 2001 08:25:34 GMT, lanefa...@aol.com (Adrian Lane) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: 1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly
>>From: MHI...@webtv.net (Anapple)
>>Date: 15/04/01 16:25 GMT Daylight Time
>>

>> skat
>
>Another webtv poster turns up to show that their collective IQ is still at the
>moron level.

Hohohohohehehehe! I wish I could have got that in first.

--
Frank.

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 9:44:58 AM4/16/01
to late frank i all ready responded to her post..
to bad you didn't get there first..
because ALL your response's are >Abuse report filed woooope!!!!!!!!!
"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 9:38:24 AM4/16/01
well well if it isn't Adrian Karen Shelly so your going to jump on everyone
if there on WEBTV.
YES storefull-176.iap.bryant.webtv.net WEBTV....
Adrian if its that time of the month for you i suggest you NOT to take out
your personal problem on everyone else.
i see your not the brightest crayon in the crayon box.
YOUR is >IQ -2 your heading in the wrong dirrecttion

"Adrian Lane" <lanefa...@aol.com> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 9:51:41 AM4/16/01
yeah there go's frank adding fuel to the fire..
stick to the topic dork,,,

"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 10:05:34 AM4/16/01
miss IQ if you want to make a NEW subject about webtv user.
make one. the button is located the top left of your screen( NEW POST)
What you do is put a NEW subject in the subject line>...( subject).........
and in the body of the message that's were your (TEXT) go's..
now after all that hard work you will see a (SEND) tab<
this will allow you to post a message...
now if you decide you want to reply to a post you leave the ATTACH message
in your new posting..
now its don't take much common sense to reply to the post long as your
sticking to the SUBJECT..
THERE is a reason for this and it don't take that much brains to figure it
out.
now lets talk about IQ see your really not all that smart are you.
a 2 year old could figure that out.
i don't know if your lacking common sense or your IQ hasn't reached that
stage yet.

STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello

"Adrian Lane" <lanefa...@aol.com> wrote in message

ver...@usa.net

Apr 16, 2001, 10:03:02 AM4/16/01
Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk (Frank H Davis Esq.) wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:56:31 GMT, "Yale F. Edeiken"
> <yalee...@lawyer.com> wrote:
>
> >There is nothing, totally nothing road runner can do to me. In fact if
> >you got the balls gutless bastard, call me personally at 610-435-9820
> >
> >--YFE
> >
> Abuse report filed.

How about putting yer money where your mouth is, Frank? GIve Yale a call.

I did a reverse phone lookup on this number and it actually comes up as
belonging to a Yale Edeiken in Pennsylvania.

Of course, this person could be spoofing someone named Yale Edeiken - if he
is, you'll have even more to rant about.

V. (deleted the revisionism ng)

Usenet for the Web

Adrian Lane

Apr 16, 2001, 10:13:05 AM4/16/01
>Subject: Re: 1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly
>From: "webmister" webhe...@webtv.net
>Date: 16/04/01 14:38 GMT Daylight Time

>"Adrian Lane" <lanefa...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >Subject: Re: 1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly
>> >From: MHI...@webtv.net (Anapple)
>> >Date: 15/04/01 16:25 GMT Daylight Time
>> >

>> > skat
>>
>> Another webtv poster turns up to show that their collective IQ is still at
>the
>> moron level.
>>

>well well if it isn't Adrian Karen Shelly so your going to jump on everyone
>if there on WEBTV.
>YES storefull-176.iap.bryant.webtv.net WEBTV....

Can ANYONE make sense of that? Thought not :)

>Adrian if its that time of the month for you i suggest you NOT to take out
>your personal problem on everyone else.

No, my wife says it is not her time for at least ten days. Now what is your
excuse?

> i see your not the brightest crayon in the crayon box.
>YOUR is >IQ -2 your heading in the wrong dirrecttion

Care to put that in English?

Adrian Lane

Apr 16, 2001, 10:17:01 AM4/16/01
>Subject: Re: 1001 ways to torture a cat by yours truly
>From: "webmister" webhe...@webtv.net
>Date: 16/04/01 14:44 GMT Daylight Time

>"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

>> >Another webtv poster turns up to show that their collective IQ is still
>at the
>> >moron level.
>>

>> Hohohohohehehehe! I wish I could have got that in first.
>
>to late frank i all ready responded to her post..

He responded to MY post, so what are you talking about "her post" for?

>to bad you didn't get there first..
>because ALL your response's are >Abuse report filed woooope!!!!!!!!!

Not well versed in the use of the apostrophe (

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 16, 2001, 9:30:59 AM4/16/01
On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:44:58 GMT, "webmister" <webhe...@webtv.net>
wrote:

>to late frank i all ready responded to her post..

Whose post?

>to bad you didn't get there first..

If you are talking about Adrian's post, I did.

Clue: my posting appears in front of yours in the thread :-)

>because ALL your response's are >Abuse report filed woooope!!!!!!!!!

You abuse the system - I report it.

--
Frank.

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 16, 2001, 9:33:02 AM4/16/01
On 16 Apr 2001 14:03:02 GMT, ver...@usa.net wrote:

>Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk (Frank H Davis Esq.) wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:56:31 GMT, "Yale F. Edeiken"
>> <yalee...@lawyer.com> wrote:
>>
>> >There is nothing, totally nothing road runner can do to me. In fact if
>> >you got the balls gutless bastard, call me personally at 610-435-9820
>> >
>> >--YFE
>> >
>> Abuse report filed.
>
>How about putting yer money where your mouth is, Frank? GIve Yale a call.
>
>I did a reverse phone lookup on this number and it actually comes up as
>belonging to a Yale Edeiken in Pennsylvania.

Then you ring him.

>Of course, this person could be spoofing someone named Yale Edeiken - if he
>is, you'll have even more to rant about.

A post from Sara give credence to that belief.

>V. (deleted the revisionism ng)

--
Frank.

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 16, 2001, 9:34:13 AM4/16/01
On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:05:34 GMT, "webmister" <webhe...@webtv.net>
wrote:

>STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello

Goodbye, don't get your tail shut in the door on your way out.

--
Frank.

ver...@usa.net

Apr 16, 2001, 11:03:15 AM4/16/01
Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk (Frank H Davis Esq.) wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2001 14:03:02 GMT, ver...@usa.net wrote:
>
> >Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk (Frank H Davis Esq.) wrote:

(snip)

> >> Abuse report filed.
> >
> >How about putting yer money where your mouth is, Frank? GIve Yale a
> >call.
> >
> >I did a reverse phone lookup on this number and it actually comes up as
> >belonging to a Yale Edeiken in Pennsylvania.
>
> Then you ring him.

Why do I have to do it? You're the one banging on about "abuse report
filed" every other post. And since you're such a high-ranking MOD expert,
I'm sure you can afford it.

> >Of course, this person could be spoofing someone named Yale Edeiken - if
> >he is, you'll have even more to rant about.
>
> A post from Sara give credence to that belief.

Even more reason for you to call him, Frank.

V.

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 2:38:53 PM4/16/01
Abuse report filed

"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 2:36:15 PM4/16/01
Goodbye, ? what are you leaveing! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 2:50:22 PM4/16/01
you said>Care to put that in English?
SURE i would but your going to have to learn how to read FIRST.!
GET a book.

"Adrian Lane" <lanefa...@aol.com> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 2:46:10 PM4/16/01
sorry i don't have time to explaine if you don't understand that's your
fault.
you just proved your IQ .

Most cats, when they are out, want to be in, and vice versa,
YEAH just like YOU so mixed up you don't know were to go or what to say..
get a book///

"Adrian Lane" <lanefa...@aol.com> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 2:56:54 PM4/16/01
hey frank if your not from Pennsylvania i would recommend for you to dial a
>1 before the area code..
sorry folks franks a little slow just like a few other people i know..
just letting the poor boy know..

<ver...@usa.net> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 3:08:22 PM4/16/01
frank not going to "call" that dude> frank to scared.
he so scared he wouldn't even "call" his mother on mothers day..
you told frank>How about putting yer money where your mouth is, Frank
i wouldn't do that no telling were his mouth has been he duz have a boy
friend name BOB..
last i herd frank had ring around the lips with some brown stains..

Abuse report filed.> on my SELF ha ha i beat ya to it...

<ver...@usa.net> wrote in message

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 16, 2001, 2:42:12 PM4/16/01
On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:50:22 GMT, "webmister" <webhe...@webtv.net>
wrote:

>you said>Care to put that in English?
>SURE i would but your going to have to learn how to read FIRST.!
>GET a book.

His going? Where is he going?

--
Frank.

webmister

Apr 16, 2001, 6:21:56 PM4/16/01
he's GOING up a pig assS* to get a ham sandwich
wanna bite..?

"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Joe Hansen

Apr 22, 2001, 3:59:54 PM4/22/01

"Never anonymous Bud" <the...@san.rxyzr.com> wrote in message

> Sara <cata...@concentric.net> opened the coffin lid and croaked...
>
> >This particular coward has been posting through Austin Road Runner for
> >more than a year. RR has, in the past, claimed it was merely someone
> >"hacking into their system," yet for more than a eayr they haven't seen
> >fit to do anything about it.
>
> Well, they will NOW, or they'll find themselves in Court explaining
> why they haven't fixed this.
>
> I HATE little di&^less punks like this that have nothing better to do than
> try to get innocent people into trouble.
>
> Holocaust Revisionists are the WORST scum on the Earth.

You got that right !!

Joe and Monty Hansen

Joe Hansen

Apr 22, 2001, 11:07:45 PM4/22/01
Sara -

I want to thank you and another person who e-mailed me for letting me know
that the person who did the origional post is NOT the real Mr. Yale Edeiken,
but rather a imposter.

This is a sad world when things like this happen.

Joe and Monty Hansen
"Sara" <cata...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> In article <k8vjdt4ooink34nkf...@4ax.com>, Bob Brenchley.
> <B...@Format.Publications.ukf.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:52:47 GMT, "Yale F. Edeiken"
> > <yalee...@lawyer.com> wrote:
> >
> > >You're probably saying, how the fuck is he going to write another 996
> > >ways to torture a cat? Well, the answer is, he ain't.
> > >

> > Abuse report file at ab...@rr.com
>
> You'll have to do better than that, I'm afraid.

> This particular coward has been posting through Austin Road Runner for
> more than a year. RR has, in the past, claimed it was merely someone
> "hacking into their system," yet for more than a eayr they haven't seen
> fit to do anything about it.
>

> (Among the other charminh things this forger has done is to forge a
> death threat to President Clinton under my e-mail address, forge death
> threats under my e-mail address to any number of Holocaust deniers, and
> other delightful things.)
>
> Now that Road Runner (which was owned by TimeWarner) is now under the
> aegis of AOL, perhaps they might be willing to do something about it.
> But I doubt it.
>
> It's a very long and involved story, starting out in alt.revisionism
> (which is where it was cross-posted from), and based on harassment of
> both myself and Mr. Yale Edeiken, an attorney who had the temerity to
> sure one of these bastards in civil court -- and win. Obviously he has
> moved to rec.pet.cats because of the ancient history of an attack you
> were subject to.
>
> Sara
>
> --
> "It's always nice to see a prejudice overruled by a deeper prejudice."
> John Sayles, _Lone Star_

Joe Hansen

Apr 22, 2001, 11:09:29 PM4/22/01
To the real Mr. Yale Edeiken:

I am sorry. I did not realize that someone else was posting as you. I
apologize for what I said. I wish the person who posted it wouldn't do that
sort of thing, but that's the world we live in.

kareem...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2014, 12:58:41 AM8/28/14
On Sunday, April 15, 2001 11:32:04 AM UTC-4, webmister wrote:
> [...]
> > wet (especially a long-haired cat) they look like giant ferrets, really
> > nasty like (which might persuade you to do something else, like nail it
> > to a 2 by 4 and shoot it full of b-b's) but don't hurt it too bad..
> >
> > 5 -- Misc. shit....Stick the cat in the Microwave (no, really) and don't
> > turn it on (yet) just let it sit there, and look through the little
> > see-through window...It should be scared as hell, since it's in a really
> > tight spot, can't move much at all...If you really want to screw the
> > fucker, nuke it! Just nuke it for 20 seconds at a time...The cat will
> > start squirming at about 10 seconds (depending on the wattage of the
> > Microwave)...After about 30 seconds, the cat will definitely have
> > radiation poisioning, which will probably kill it within a month or
> > less. If you nuke it for a minute, you'll probably kill it, depending on
> > the size of the cat, the microwave cooks inside out, so after a minute,
> > it's intestines and lungs will be a little toasty, maybe killing it, if
> > not, probably sterilizing it or leaving it a slow and terrible death. Of
> > course, you can go "All-Out" if you REALLY express rage for it, and can
> > nuke it for 5 minutes...This is NOT for the Squeamish....I DO know
> > someone who did this, and saw it....It was pretty fucking gross, and
> > being the cat hater I am, I still felt sorry for it. In 30 seconds, it
> > starts kicking and screaming and freaking out (which brings me to the
> > point, you gotta make sure the door can't be opened, and you gotta make
> > sure you don't want the microwave anymore). In 1 minute, it was started
> > to spaz like nothing you've ever seen before, some blood was coming from
> > it's mouth due to internal cuts the Nuking did, all types of seisures
> > and some last moans were following at 2 minutes. At about 2 and a half
> > minutes, the cat was still alive, it's pupils were dialated and it was
> > twitching like someone stuck a Electrolysis gun up it's ass...At 3
> > minutes, it's almost dead...The smell of the cat would make any
> > mortician throw up, that's why I would suggest alot of open windows and
> > doors and some type of gas mask on. The last two minutes it the cool
> > part...Now that the fucker is dead (for good reason too) it's time to
> > watch the fireworks...I think at around 4 minutes, the cat started
> > popping, it's eyeballs literally popped out of it's sockets, and the
> > blood started to ooze, not a pretty sight..At about, 4 mins 15 seconds,
> > it's fur starts to curl (although it was already crispy) and at about 5
> > minutes, the whole microwave is one big slaughterhouse. Which brings me
> > to clean up...DON'T! I said earlier, Nuke the cat in a microwave you no
> > longer want to use (not to mention the microwave is probably broken
> > anyway). Just throw the microwave away and chuckle off a couple
> > laughs...Even take poloraids if you want.
> >
> > You're probably saying, how the fuck is he going to write another 996
> > ways to torture a cat? Well, the answer is, he ain't.

Dude your fucking amazing. I loved reading every second of this. I have a little cat bitch in my house. At first i thought she was cute and i liked her a bit (gonna admit), but then i really saw the fucked up side of her. Long story short, Shes a bitch. So i did some torture methods. Of course i cant kill her or cause internal damage (i woudlnt care if no one noticed within a year), so here are a few things ive done so far, heh.

1. The bitch drinks at the toilet and her legs are on the seat. (you probably know how it looks) So i just kick her ass down on the toilet its hilarious. She will never drink from the toilet knowing that your in their
with her.

2. The most painful thing ive done yet. grab a small toothpick and just scratch her back with your hand. My cat bends her ass im not sure if all cats do but she bends so that her ass shows. And I legit grab the toothpick and shove it down as hard as i can up the ass. (No homo im not having a sexual thought i just want her to fucking feel pain) she will scream just like a mice. (if you've heard one)and i try to push the toothpick as far posible but its actually fuckin hard man. she keeps running and running.

So yea thats all i got so far i dont feel like writing a book so lol. here ya go.

zorothet...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 11:38:13 PM1/13/15
All of you are sick fucks!!! Hurting, killing, and abusing cats for FUN!? I swear to God, if I find even one I you I will do every fucking thing on this list to you! I will Fucking torture any of you animal abusers if I ever find you!

cholos...@gmail.com

May 25, 2015, 9:20:48 AM5/25/15
On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 12:38:13 PM UTC+8, zorothet...@gmail.com wrote:
> All of you are sick fucks!!! Hurting, killing, and abusing cats for FUN!? I swear to God, if I find even one I you I will do every fucking thing on this list to you! I will Fucking torture any of you animal abusers if I ever find you!

Go ahead and try

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 11:30:21 AM4/15/01

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 11:43:00 AM4/15/01
oops my mistake i left out BOB name ummm add that next to frank below..
time for a cat nap cya soon

"webmister" <webhe...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Anapple

Apr 15, 2001, 11:25:43 AM4/15/01

skat

Anapple

Apr 15, 2001, 11:25:02 AM4/15/01

go way

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 1:12:59 PM4/15/01
dude did you know you could be reported to the
> f.b.i OR the > c.i.a
for that.?

i wouldn't worry about it .
bob and frank will probley SCREW up and report you to a news chanel like
C.B.S or N.B.C or A.B.C
or even maybe
TNN.
mawhahahahaha

Karen

Apr 15, 2001, 1:27:59 PM4/15/01
in article h8jC6.1526$u23.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net, webmister
at webhe...@webtv.net wrote on 4/15/01 10:30 AM:

> you should of said kids please do not try this at home alone with out
> consulting with a adult.first.
> i knew a dude who took 2 cats and tied them together by there tails with
> about 2 FT of rope and threw them over a telephone line and boy the cat
> fight was on.and he used to take a empty milk jug tie it to his tail with
> about a 1 ft of fish string. and poor liquid Drano on his butt. oh boy!!
> because if you did it in the house any thing breakable like a drinking
> glasses or any china around he would probably knock it over. he would bounce
> off every part of the wall and hit every thing he would run threw the hole
> house 40 times less then 30 seconds..
> oh btw dude you Can cuss and swear in here you Can post illegal stuff you
> can post spam you can post 1001 ways to torture a cat BUT i (wouldn't)
> recommend for you to post a IMAGE in here.... jpg
> you could get in trouble thats what i herd!
> well more or less thats seems how this group works..
> ask frank

Webmister, if you advocate anything like this you should be tied by your
dick to a live electrical wire. Please do not encourage such appalling
posts.

Karen

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 3:24:19 PM4/15/01
Karen said

Webmister, if you advocate anything like this you should be tied by your
dick to a live electrical wire. Please do not encourage such appalling
posts.

dear Karen i will give you the onor of tieing the wire to it.
please make sure you bring 50 FT of wire it is etremly LARGE you might need
to use 2 hands.
please be gental with me,,

hey Karen
do you know whats black and brown and would look real good on you.?
a DORBIN PINCHER.
i bet your one of them fat little sawed off girls with a big mouth
the type most men won't pick up at the bar until the last 10 miniutes till
closing time.

karen i don't encourage no one do do anything.
please reframe your self from any more inbrasment to your self..

go away little girl before i kick sand up your dress..

bow down on all 4 karen and bark at the moon
most dogs do...

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 4:44:07 PM4/15/01
hey dude if your going to report him >do so.
be seen not herd.
your only provoking him to come back and reply and slap you around like a
little rag doll.
was there a reason you just couldn't have reported him with out saying any
thing?
do you think you made your self esteem any higher.
i can see you now chest out finger on the forward button and saying yeah ill
teach this guy a lesson..
YOU said I'm sure RoadRunner abuse will explain to you the error of your
ways.
HEY i think you scared the pants right off him...
you da man..

> "Yale F. Edeiken" <yalee...@lawyer.com> opened the coffin lid and
croaked...

> >Many a time have I wanted to beat the shit out of that furry little
>

> I'm sure RoadRunner abuse will explain to you the error of your ways.
>

> To reply by email, remove the XYZ.
>
> Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.
>
> It's your SIG, say what you want to say....

Bob Brenchley.

Apr 15, 2001, 3:58:06 PM4/15/01
<yalee...@lawyer.com> wrote:

>You're probably saying, how the fuck is he going to write another 996
>ways to torture a cat? Well, the answer is, he ain't.

Abuse report file at ab...@rr.com

--
Bob.

He's depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

Yale F. Edeiken

Apr 15, 2001, 4:54:23 PM4/15/01
Never anonymous Bud wrote:

> To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

Sure, no problem... This is for the spam engines.

the...@san.rr.com the...@san.rr.com the...@san.rr.com the...@san.rr.com
the...@san.rr.comthekat@san.rr.com the...@san.rr.com the...@san.rr.com
[...]

Sara

Apr 15, 2001, 5:21:16 PM4/15/01

> On Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:52:47 GMT, "Yale F. Edeiken"
> <yalee...@lawyer.com> wrote:
>
> >You're probably saying, how the fuck is he going to write another 996
> >ways to torture a cat? Well, the answer is, he ain't.
> >

> Abuse report file at ab...@rr.com

You'll have to do better than that, I'm afraid.

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 5:44:44 PM4/15/01
hey BOB were's frank?
im sure you two will get the fire started
by provoking.. ill tell you like i told the other moron
hey bob if your going to report him >do so.

be seen not herd.
your only provoking him to come back and reply and slap you around like a
little rag doll.
was there a reason you just couldn't have reported him with out saying any
thing?
do you think you made your self esteem any higher.
i can see you now chest out >finger on the forward button and saying yeah
ill
teach this guy a lesson..
if YOU still don't understand in other word's keep your trap SHUT..

i see 3 people in here posting SAME short message like
>Abuse report file at ABUSE
know how many isp are you running frank bob..
HMMMMMMM

"Bob Brenchley." <B...@Format.Publications.ukf.net> wrote in message

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 6:00:37 PM4/15/01
Do YOU except collect call's?
that wouldn't be the number to your local police department would it? lol
you should of used 911 for the area code auahahaha
that's right folk's there is nothing you can do to road runner
HE cant be caught he's to fast> road runner BEEP BEEP.
i seen these post go out to other newsgroups if anyone would like to respond
to my message im over in
news:alt.cats hanging out with all these big PUSSY cats

> There is nothing, totally nothing road runner can do to me. In fact if you
got
> the balls gutless bastard, call me personally at 610-435-9820
>
> --YFE

----

Frank H Davis Esq.

Apr 15, 2001, 5:16:03 PM4/15/01
<yalee...@lawyer.com> wrote:

>There is nothing, totally nothing road runner can do to me. In fact if you got
>the balls gutless bastard, call me personally at 610-435-9820
>
>--YFE

Abuse report filed.

--
Frank.

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 7:31:25 PM4/15/01
thats what bob says

"Frank H Davis Esq." <Fr...@evenloade.totalserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Data Stream Packets

Apr 15, 2001, 8:54:35 PM4/15/01

Maiden

Apr 15, 2001, 9:48:48 PM4/15/01

Is that a spelling lame I see? OMG.
That'll get you nowhere fast. Nowhere except the doctor getting the burns on
your ass treated.

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 9:58:24 PM4/15/01
dude correcting some one spelling is about old as your unaware you been
wearing for a week..
if you can't come back with a better come back than that i sujest you shut
your trap.
i make little boys like you cry..
i wouldn't want to get reported for child abuse now would i skippy.?
now get your little fat as* back on that little yellow retard bus and go
learn some thing.
BEEP BEEP i hear it honking for you now move along sonny..

> "webmister" <webhe...@webtv.net> opened the coffin lid and croaked...

> >hey dude if your going to report him >do so.
> >be seen not herd.

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 10:46:15 PM4/15/01
you said> Well, they will NOW, or they'll find themselves in Court

explaining
why they haven't fixed this.
WELL ARE YOU 100% SURE
or are you just talking out your a** >butt breath

you said>Holocaust Revisionists are the WORST scum on the Earth.
HEY lets not start a new thread ok or your going to have this posting all
out of whack..

amateur news groups is that away ----------> use it
btw its 10 pm why are you still posting? its way pass your bed time..

"Never anonymous Bud" <the...@san.rxyzr.com> wrote in message

> Sara <cata...@concentric.net> opened the coffin lid and croaked...

> >This particular coward has been posting through Austin Road Runner for
> >more than a year. RR has, in the past, claimed it was merely someone
> >"hacking into their system," yet for more than a eayr they haven't seen
> >fit to do anything about it.
>

> Well, they will NOW, or they'll find themselves in Court explaining
> why they haven't fixed this.
>
> I HATE little di&^less punks like this that have nothing better to do than
> try to get innocent people into trouble.
>
> Holocaust Revisionists are the WORST scum on the Earth.

webmister

Apr 15, 2001, 11:04:31 PM4/15/01
hey there is more then 1 webtv user in here and we have new people coming in
every day.
please leave the MESSAGE ATTACH so EVERYONE knows what the heck your
talking about or (talking TO).
OMG are you that dense.
now get to bed its 10 pm way pass your bed time Karen Shelly Adrian maiden
who ever you may be.
who will you be tomorrow? hopefully a smarter person.!
NOT mawhahahaha
Please "think" before you start to type..
now have your learned your lesson for today?
now go away little girl before i kick sand up your dress..

"Maiden" <maid...@aol.com> wrote in message

Zachary Schwartz

Apr 15, 2021, 2:38:10 AM4/15/21
The guy who wrote this was a sick fuck