2016 the IS will attack Europe and the USA and there will be...

Prophet of Doom

Dec 31, 2015, 12:39:56 PM12/31/15
I see the future and I see terror attacks by IS-terrorists, who came to
Europe and the US disguised as "refugees".

I see:

- attacks on planes / attacks with planes like 911
- attacks like in San Bernadino
- bomb attacks like in Boston
- attacks on schools like in Beslan/Russia
- attacks on theaters, musicals etc. like in Moscow/Russia
- attacks on shopping mals like in Nairobi
- attacks with bombs and Kalashnikows like in Paris or Mumbay
- bomb attacks on planes like in Egypt
- attacks on soldiers like in Canada or France
- beheadings of people like in France
- knife attacks like in Israel
- vehicular jihad like in Graz/Austria
- attacks on bars/restaurants like in Bali
- attacks on universities
- killings of celebrities

Millions of people will die!