2016 will be the year of IS - nuke terrorism

Prophet of Doom

Dec 31, 2015, 11:51:16 AM12/31/15
I see the future and I see the IS will acquire nukes from Pakistan in 2016
and detonate them in Berlin, London, Paris and Washington. Millions of
people will die. 2016 will be the year of the IS and its ultimate victory!

Mara H.

Dec 31, 2015, 11:57:15 AM12/31/15
On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:51:09 +0100, "Prophet of Doom"
YAY

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 31, 2015, 1:12:17 PM12/31/15
Can you tell me whatz in store for my pimpled groin?

Checkmate, DoW #1

Dec 31, 2015, 2:32:26 PM12/31/15
In article <sina8b9n81205poin...@4ax.com>,
inv...@invalid.invalid says...
Party at ground zero...

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer

Hell's Belle

Dec 31, 2015, 4:08:16 PM12/31/15
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote in

> In article <sina8b9n81205poin...@4ax.com>,
> inv...@invalid.invalid says...
>

>> On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:51:09 +0100, "Prophet of Doom"
>> <pro...@yearofterror.2016> wrote:
>>
>> >I see the future and I see the IS will acquire nukes from Pakistan
>> >in 2016 and detonate them in Berlin, London, Paris and Washington.
>> >Millions of people will die. 2016 will be the year of the IS and its
>> >ultimate victory!
>> >
>> YAY
>
> Party at ground zero...

Another Doomsday Party? *Yawn.*