Remove chipping paint off a plastic bumper?

Pete

Aug 10, 2013, 12:38:13 PM8/10/13
How do I remove chipping paint off a plastic bumper?

Because my car was in an accident, and the bumper wasn't properly
prepped when it was repainted. I just want to remove all the paint so I
can repaint it myself the right way. A few people have told me I need a
grinder. Is there any other method to remove the paint that won't easily
peel off the plastic? Any help or advice is appreciated!