HELP, STARTER PROBLEMS, REAL PUZZLER

1 view

Larry Von ND

Jul 15, 2017, 9:20:22 AM7/15/17
i have a 94 toyota camrey xle 6.
I began having starting problems earlier in the week. Turn the ignition, wouldn't start, wait, eventually it would kick over.
Anyway, a mechanic told me, since my battery was good, my intermittent starting problems were to a failing starter. I.e., when the starter would get hot, couldn't start the engine, let it cool, then it would start.
Put in a rebuilt starter from autozone yesterday.
No problems till this afternoon, drove it, parked, wouldn't turn over. Let it rest or cool off, I guess, then it started.
SO WHAT'S MY PROBLEM, I HAVE A ESSENTIALLY A NEW STARTER, BUT SAME PROBLEMS ARE THERE, INTERMITTENT STARTING????

THANKS,

Larry