Thinking about buying a Dacia Duster (aka Renault Duster)

Jason Evans

Aug 3, 2020, 9:25:27 AM8/3/20
Let's get this newsgroup started again!

I'm going to be in the market for a car in the next few months. I've
never heard anything substantially negative about Dusters. The only real
negatives are that the steering is too loose and it's not very quiet on
the highway.

Specifically, I am looking for a 2019-2020 diesel 4x4 with low miles/km
and still under warranty for daily use and occasional light off-road use.

Any comments or suggestions?