An Overview Of Tom Hanks

knowled...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2007, 5:43:42 AM6/17/07

It is hard not to list Tom Hanks as one of your favorite actors no matter who you are. I first saw Tom Hanks in his television show Bosom Buddies in 1980. In 1984 I went to the movies and saw Splash. From then on I have made it my business to see everything he has done because you never know what to expect. He has been cast in roles that seemed like they were written just for him. However, in other roles he plays characters you would never expe...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articles/an-overview-of-tom-hanks.shtml