Candle Making Supplies - Online Store - Swans Candle Making Supply Store www.swanscandles.com

mic...@hiampelectric.com

Oct 19, 2008, 2:29:22 PM10/19/08
I found the best candle making supply store on line go here
http://swans-candle-supplies.com/store/

SWANS CANDLES
& CANDLE MAKING SUPPLIES
Swans candles will match any of our competitors advertised prices on
like items that we sell. Just give us the link and we will match their
price. We are now located in Lakewood, Wa. and South El Monte, Ca. Our
Los Angeles area phone number is 626-443-4700. Check out our swans
south store at. Swans candle making CaliforniaShop for your candle
supplies with confidence go to our Whats New page to see our live
streaming webcams. We are a real store located in Lakewood, Washington
and stock all our Items. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is
unmatched, we only sell product we would use ourselves. We now offer
Private Label Candle making, give us a call for a quote.
Map to Swans Candle supplies walk-in store
Swans Candles LLP your West Coast family owned source for retail
candles, candle making supplies, soy wax, soy candle supplies,
paraffin wax, palm wax and Organic wax all at wholesale pricing. We
stock both white (Natural filtered) beeswax and yellow (natural)
beeswax. Our beeswax is processed (filtered) naturally with no
chemicals used. Encaustic artists and candlemakers love our natural
beeswax. We have over 25,000 Lbs paraffin, natural waxes, on Premises.
We now carry 12 Aromatherapy fragrances that are exclusive to Swans.
We sell Yankee candles, glass oil candles, complete novelty candle
section. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Being located in the
pacific northwest (close to port of Tacoma) and in Los Angeles, we
have the best rates to Hawaii and Alaska, we will ship by barge on
request. We ship worldwide. Most credit cards accepted.

Candles, holders, novelty candles, oil candles and more.

Candle wax, natural soy wax, beeswax, palm wax, wicks, color chips,
candle supplies

Encaustic Art Supplies

Wholesale/bulk candle wax

Wholesale/Bulk candlemaking supplies

Wholesale/Bulk pure natural beeswax, soy, palm wax

Wholesale candles

Candle fragrance oils

Hand Dipping fun wax

Paraffin Bath Refills

The candlemaking supplies section has been expanded to include
soy wax, paraffin, Palm wax, natural waxes and microcrystaline wax
from Calwax and other manufacturers. We have fine Fragrance oils
including aromatherapy scent we stock over 150 fragrances, wax
additives, wax melters, wicks and plastic tealight cups. Aromatherapy
scent is the current rage and we are fortunate to be able to carry
some of the best aromatherapy scent available. Color chips are the
most convenient way to color wax and color chips come in a variety of
popular colors.
For your shopping pleasure you will find a large selection of
brand name candles such as Yankee Candles, Firelight Glass,
Laserglass, and Bright Lights, to name a few. At present we carry
three items made by Bright Lights, 16hr Palm wax votives, Hex Lights
and 10” Pyramids. A Hex Light from Bright Lights is an 8oz hexagon
shaped glass jar filled with Palm wax with a burn time of 55hrs.
When you desire a high quality oil candle Firelight Glass and
Laserglass are the names to remember. It is hard to compare
Firelight Glass and Laserglass products, because they have a
distinctively different concept of what an oil candle should be. It
is recommended that you check Firelight Glass and Laserglass out on
our web site and you will see what we mean. The Yankee candle line is
known for its use of strong scents. We stock all of the Yankee candle
scents in the three sizes of jars, samplers, potpourri tarts and most
of the 3" x 9" pillars and scented tealights. The Christmas candle
section contains Santa Clauses, carolers, Nativity Scene, Nutcracker
Soldier, Snowball, and an assortment birch logs. Most likely the
birch logs should not be in the Christmas candle section, but when I
saw the logs I said "The Christmas candle section."
The Novelty Candles section is so large that we had to arrange it
into separate catagories. Enter Our Online Store and you will find
Angels, Clowns, Food "related". The Angels range from large Angels to
small Angels. The Clowns are imported from Italy and are some of the
best Clowns around. A Mystical section with Dragons, Gargoyles, and
Unicorns, also a People section with Buddhas, Socerers, and Wizards.
Then you come to the fun part where Swans Aquarium and Sea World,
Swans Aviary, Swans Cat and Dog House, Swans Farm Animals, Swans
Sports Arena, and finally Swans Zoo are located. This area is home
for animals, birds, cats, dogs, eagles, flamingos, owls, sea gulls,
swans, fish, frogs, whales, penguins, porpoises, turtles, turkeys,
honey bears, bisons, brontosaurus, and elephants to mention a few.
If you do not see what you want e-mail us at
can...@swanscandles.com as we might just have it in stock.
As you can see we have a lot to offer and are always adding more
items. So spend some time surfing around our web site for an
enjoyable visit and please bookmark us for your entire candle needs!!

about_Swanscandles

All Natural & Organic Candle Wax

Aromatherapy Fragrance

Bulk Natural White and Yellow Beeswax

Candle Color Dyes

Candle Making Supplies

Candle Making Supplies Additives

Candle Wax
Candle Wicks

CANDLES DEPARTMENT

Encaustic Art Supplies

Escali Digital Scales

Flat Braid Wick

Fragrance Oils (Candle Scents)

Microcrystaline Waxes

Scrapbook and Shelties

Paraffin Wax & Paraffin Blends

Prewicked Wick Tabs (Waxed)

Pure Essential Oils

Site Policy

Soy, Blends & Natural Waxes

Square Braid Wick

Stone Candles

Store Closeouts & Specials

swancam 1

swancam 2

swancam 3

Swans All Natural Candles

Swans Message Board

Original Home Page

Unique Votive & Tea Light Holders

While in Lakewood

Yankee Candle Tea Lights

Yankee Candles

Zinc Core Wick

Quick Fragrance List

Quick Wax List

Alabama,Alaska,Arizona,Arkansas,California,Colorado,Connecticut,Delaware,Florida,Georgia,Hawaii,Idaho,Illinois,Indiana,Iowa,Kansas,Kentucky,Louisiana,Maine,Maryland,Massachusetts,Michigan,Minnesota,Mississippi,Missouri,Montana,Nebraska,Nevada,New
Hampshire,New Jersey,New Mexico,New York,North Carolina,North
Dakota,Ohio,Oklahoma, Oregon,Pennsylvania,Rhode Island,South
Carolina,South
Dakota,Tennessee,Texas,Utah,Vermont,Virginia,Washington,WestVirginia,Wisconsin,Wyoming,