Sculptured Candles

candles

Jun 5, 2008, 1:53:46 PM6/5/08
We privilege creation with originality and poetry; an exclusive
collection of Decorative Candles. Each candle is hand poured into a
state-of-art mold to give each piece its own signature and its unique
patina. We add Jasmine oil to create a warm glow that fills your
interior with refinement. Unscented candles also available.

As our Sculptured Candles begin to burn down the center, an
effervescent glow takes place enhancing the natural beauty of each
design. They are exceptionally slow burning to the end, leaving an
exquisite piece of art intact. We use a refined paraffin blend and
custom compounds to create the translucency and glow which
distinguishes our Decorative Candles from all others. Large candle
sizes up to 18 inches tall.

http://www.candlecomfort.com/