Toast: Independence Day

Harry Payne

Jul 4, 2003, 3:35:04 AM7/4/03
"To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
his German mercenaries."

***CRASH!!!***
--
Harry
"We are less interested in actions than in attitudes."

Denny Wheeler

Jul 4, 2003, 5:54:29 AM7/4/03
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 08:35:04 +0100, Harry Payne <Ha...@menageri.org.uk>
wrote:

>"To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
>his German mercenaries."
>
>***CRASH!!!***

I'll drink to that--and to their not giving their freedom away.

########## CRASH!!! ##########
--
-denny-

Some people are offence kleptomaniacs -- whenever they see
an offence that isn't nailed down, they take it ;-)
--David C. Pugh, in alt.callahans

Bruce

Jul 4, 2003, 1:00:56 PM7/4/03
Thus quoth Denny Wheeler <den...@TANSTAAFL.zipcon.net.INVALID> in

> On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 08:35:04 +0100, Harry Payne <Ha...@menageri.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
>>"To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
>>his German mercenaries."
>>
>>***CRASH!!!***
>
> I'll drink to that--and to their not giving their freedom away.
>
> ########## CRASH!!! ##########

"May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather." (gulp, CRASH, burp!!)

--
Bruce -- Harper Blue

Pies Iesu Domine (whack)
Dona eis requiem (whack)

denaldo

Jul 4, 2003, 1:55:34 PM7/4/03
Harry Payne wrote:

> "To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
> his German mercenaries."
>
> ***CRASH!!!***

*****CRASH*****
Denaldo celebrates by putting on adult diapers and cavorting about
the bar. (Isn't it "In 'Depends' Dance Day"?)

--
James Randi: "I am an iconoclast. And there are plenty of
icons out there to clast."

Prophet

Jul 4, 2003, 4:36:55 PM7/4/03
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Harry Payne wrote:

> "To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
> his German mercenaries."

Aided, of course, by a French king and some other German mercenaries.
Thank you.

Marc C Allain http://pubpages.unh.edu/~mca
Native American Cultural Association. http://pubpages.unh.edu/~mca/naca.html
Mein Gedanken Sind Frei!

D.J.

Jul 5, 2003, 8:31:49 AM7/5/03

Harry Payne <Ha...@menageri.org.uk> wrote:
] "To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
] his German mercenaries."

To my dad who spent over 4 years as a POW during WW2.

To my next dad who spent some time in combat, as a SeaBee.

To my uncle who spent some years in Patton's 3rd Army, and was one
of the first US soldiers who liberated a death camp.

>Crash !<

D.J.
--
Jim Disclaimer: Standard
drive-in theatres: http://www.drivein-jim.net/

Mary Kay, Librarian

Jul 6, 2003, 10:23:51 AM7/6/03

"Harry Payne" <Ha...@menageri.org.uk> wrote in message

> "To a free English people who threw off the tyranny of a German King and
> his German mercenaries."
>
> ***CRASH!!!***

*<CRASH!>*

Happy belated 4th, guys!