Everyone doing okay ?

D.J.

Dec 6, 2022, 5:27:45 PM12/6/22
I just wanted to check on the few of us left in here.

I hope you have some nice Happy Holidays this month.

D.J.
--
Jim

Kate

Dec 7, 2022, 12:51:37 PM12/7/22
Thank you for the wishes. I'm not doing great. Out of work at the moment and this isn't a great time of year for it.

songbird

Dec 7, 2022, 1:51:27 PM12/7/22
D.J wrote:
> I just wanted to check on the few of us left in here.

i'm reading along, not much to say. :)

> I hope you have some nice Happy Holidays this month.

it was nice my sister could come and visit as we've
not seen her for four years. we had a fun time as
usual. Mom and her wild side and my sister get going
and i can usually find ways to egg them on. :) :) :)

otherwise it is fall winding down, house got stained
and it was a lot of work, gardens almost put up for
the winter, going to go out in a few minutes and see
if it is possible for me to do more or not for a few
hours - if i can it will be good to be outside and get
some exercise.

if you like talking about gardens come visit the
garden forum, we can use some people who want to write
stories and talk gardens. i've hardly written much
there lately myself as if nobody else is conversing
then it's not much of a conversation and now there
are other places where people are so i tend to write
more in those places instead...

songbird

D.J.

Dec 7, 2022, 2:05:38 PM12/7/22
On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 16:27:42 -0600, D.J. <chuckt...@gmnol.com>
wrote:

>I just wanted to check on the few of us left in here.
>
>I hope you have some nice Happy Holidays this month.
>
>D.J.

It is good to hear from you both.

My dad is in hospice, he has an inoperable embolism.
--
Jim

Cindy Wells

Dec 7, 2022, 5:15:54 PM12/7/22
On 12/7/2022 1:05 PM, D.J. wrote:

> It is good to hear from you both.
>
> My dad is in hospice, he has an inoperable embolism.

Good thoughts sent for appropriate pain relief for him as your family
shares their grief and memories.

Cindy Wells
> --
> Jim

songbird

Dec 7, 2022, 5:25:22 PM12/7/22
D.J wrote:
> It is good to hear from you both.
>
> My dad is in hospice, he has an inoperable embolism.

i hope you have been able to be with him as much
as you need to do and that everything has been said
that you've both wanted to say. i have no idea how
bad that condition is as far as pain goes but i do
think hospice is quite ok making sure someone doesn't
hurt if they want the medications.

as you can probably tell from the previous paragraph
i have little ability in being comforting. :( hope
you will be ok.

songbird

D.J.

Dec 7, 2022, 7:26:15 PM12/7/22
Thank you.
--
Jim

D.J.

Dec 7, 2022, 7:28:42 PM12/7/22
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 17:21:05 -0500, songbird <song...@anthive.com>
wrote:
We went out to the navy exchange last month. He showed us the uniform
he wants to be buried in. My relatives down there helped him pick out
his medals and ribbons.

We went to lunch a couple of times, all of us. We had fun.
--
Jim

Cindy Wells

Dec 7, 2022, 10:27:20 PM12/7/22
You're welcome.

Cindy Wells
> --
> Jim

Jim Hetley

Dec 9, 2022, 6:26:20 AM12/9/22
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 5:27:45 PM UTC-5, D.J. wrote:
I still read the few messages that aren't spam. Rarely have anything useful or amusing to say. At my age, "doing okay" is a relative matter.

Jim
(the other one)

D.J.

Dec 9, 2022, 8:12:52 AM12/9/22
On Fri, 9 Dec 2022 03:26:19 -0800 (PST), Jim Hetley
<jhe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 5:27:45 PM UTC-5, D.J. wrote:
>> I just wanted to check on the few of us left in here.
>>
>> I hope you have some nice Happy Holidays this month.
>>
>> D.J.
>
>I still read the few messages that aren't spam. Rarely have anything useful or amusing to say. At my age, "doing okay" is a relative matter.
>
>Jim
>(the other one)

Howdy !
--
Jim

Kate

Dec 9, 2022, 12:57:33 PM12/9/22
I have the digest emailed to me and I always check for actual posts with people talking, like this one.

Best wishes, all!

Kate