Re: Court: 15-year-old girls can marry

bob&carole

Jun 17, 2006, 2:20:11 AM6/17/06
Frank McCoy wrote:
> In alt.support.girl-lovers positive...@hotmail.com (Positive Sex Fiend)
> wrote:
>
> >A judge invalidated the marriage, saying anybody under age 16 needed
> >judicial approval for either common-law or ceremonial marriage.
>
> And he, quite obviously, wasn't about to give that consent; no matter what the
> man and woman wanted. After all, if they got married, then they couldn't hang
> the man for having sex with her.

You like em young don't you frank???
the truth is known.............

> --
> _____
> / ' / ™
> ,-/-, __ __. ____ /_
> (_/ / (_(_/|_/ / <_/ <_

Positive Sex Fiend

Jun 17, 2006, 9:10:32 AM6/17/06
"bob&carole" <bobandc...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Frank McCoy wrote:
> > In alt.support.girl-lovers positive...@hotmail.com (Positive Sex
> > Fie=

> nd)
> > wrote:
> >
> > >A judge invalidated the marriage, saying anybody under age 16 needed
> > >judicial approval for either common-law or ceremonial marriage.
> >
> > And he, quite obviously, wasn't about to give that consent; no matter
> > wha=

> t the
> > man and woman wanted. After all, if they got married, then they
> > couldn't=

> hang
> > the man for having sex with her.
>
> You like em young don't you frank???
> the truth is known.............

I love how "bobandcarole" say this shit like it is a revelation. Let me go
on record here, "bobandcarole": I LOVE THEM YOUNG!!! THE YOUNGER THE
BETTER! Old enough to sit at the table: old enough to eat! If there is
grass on the field: PLAY BALL!!! If they can sit on the curb and their
feet touch the ground they are old enough!!!

> > --
> > _____
> > / ' / =99
> > ,-/-, __ __. ____ /_=20

Randall Johnson

Jun 17, 2006, 3:52:30 PM6/17/06
That is a good way in which to tell them! Keep up the good work Frank. I
love your storie, too

bobandcarole

Jun 28, 2006, 1:24:24 PM6/28/06

Holy Bretts wrote:
> On 28 Jun 2006 07:50:04 -0700, "bobandcarole"

> <bobandc...@webtv.net> wrote:
>

> >Frank McCoy wrote:

> >> Not quite, as I read the decision.
> >> The upper court sent it back to the lower court ... to the *same judge* ... to
> >> have him decide if they *should* be married. The upper court only decided
> >> (reversing his previous decision that they couldn't marry; and thus he was
> >> subject to prosecution) that they *could* be married under Common Law. He
> >> failed to consider that option; and the upper court sent it back to him to do
> >> so.
> >>
> >> Do you really think he's going to decide they *should* be married?
> >> No matter how happy they are together, I think not.
> >> In fact, the happier they are, I think the more he gets offended.
> >
> >Sure franky..lets let our underdeveloped children marry because they
> >think they are "happy"
> >
> >> Just *my* opinion, of course.
> >
> >And your opinion isn't worth shit, pedophile mccoy...........
>

> Agreed. WTF is the matter with these pedos? Too warped by their sick
> criminal lusts to have any common concern for other ppl?
>
> Hey Frank McCoy: Is that your rl name? If so, then you'd better change
> it, and soon, and if it isn't your rl name, then stop using it now. No
> McCoy from my clan is pedo trash.
>
> Brett McCoy
> "Holy Bretts"
> MFer of God

Holy Bretts

Jun 28, 2006, 1:49:31 PM6/28/06
On 28 Jun 2006 10:40:04 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey PSF. Where do you live?

Positive Sex Fiend

Jun 28, 2006, 4:01:20 PM6/28/06

I am your next-door neighbor

Holy Bretts

Jun 29, 2006, 12:05:51 PM6/29/06
On 29 Jun 2006 08:37:19 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

PSF has to be trolling. Nobody could be that damn dumb for real.

Holy Bretts

Jun 29, 2006, 12:45:27 PM6/29/06
On 29 Jun 2006 09:20:03 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Holy Bretts wrote:
>> On 29 Jun 2006 08:23:01 -0700, "bobandcarole"
>> <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >frank mccoy is about as respected as a turd in the punchbowl....
>> >

>> Stop calling him "McCoy"! He ain't a *real* McCoy!
>
>he posts pedo/incest stories in alt.fan.frank-mccoy

OMFG. The McCoys here in WV would blow his head off if they caught
him.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 30, 2006, 3:27:27 AM6/30/06

When I was a younger man I used to "visit" from time to time with a
lovely young mountain lady in Gate City VA, which, as you may know, is
close to Harlan County WV -- Now, being as it is that I am not a
resident of WV, and presuming you are, I would have exercised due
caution and would have used some word other than "blow" in my
description of what they would do to a pedophile. Because, even as a
casual observer I learned very quickly that those folks in Harlan
County are, much like Clifton Flowers, mighty handy with a gun AND A
KNIFE.

David

Jun 30, 2006, 3:55:54 AM6/30/06
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:45:27 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

Typical Yankee response! Get out the guns, someone disagrees with us.
--
David
At the bottom of the application where it says

David

Jun 30, 2006, 4:18:52 AM6/30/06
On 29 Jun 2006 09:20:03 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

>Holy Bretts wrote:
>> On 29 Jun 2006 08:23:01 -0700, "bobandcarole"
>> <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >frank mccoy is about as respected as a turd in the punchbowl....
>> >

>> Stop calling him "McCoy"! He ain't a *real* McCoy!
>
>he posts pedo/incest stories in alt.fan.frank-mccoy

Just shows that he is far more popular than you, and far more
resourceful and imaginative as well.

bobandcarole

Jun 30, 2006, 5:08:59 AM6/30/06

typical kiddiefucker response

bobandcarole

Jun 30, 2006, 5:09:04 AM6/30/06

typical kiddiefucker response

bobandcarole

Jun 30, 2006, 5:09:18 AM6/30/06

typical kiddiefucker response

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 30, 2006, 5:25:48 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:25:54 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

>Typical Yankee response! Get out the guns, someone disagrees with us.

Kept you from having to learn Japanese, huh? You're welcome.

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 6:50:25 AM6/30/06

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

can't you conduct a decent debate ?????????

bobandcarole

Jun 30, 2006, 6:49:39 AM6/30/06

There's nothing to debate moron.
kiddiefucker peds should be hanged..period, end of "debate"

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:18:48 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:27:27 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>
wrote:

I hesitated to use the word "blow", understanding how a stinking queer
pedophile might deliberately misinterpret it.

Well I'm a bit west of the VA state line and I don't know any folks
who are handy with knives, other than using them for hunting and
camping, but I and my relatives do enjoy our guns (and bows). The
house here is like an armed camp, wherein live five big guys with
their guns and hunting dogs. (LOL. Sounds really West-Virginiany, I
know, but we're among the relatively civilized down here.)

I know where Gate City is, though. It's near Bristol Tennessee, right?
It's on the way down to the deep south. Do you live somewhere near
there?

-----------

Holy Bretts
MF-er of God
Pray for us.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:21:51 AM6/30/06
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:45:27 GMT, Holy Bretts

Yankee this, you euro pedo pussy. It has nothing to do with
disagreement, pervert. You try to rape my kid and you can expect to
receive a heavy dose of lead from me and/or from the other folks down
here.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:23:32 AM6/30/06
On 30 Jun 2006 02:08:59 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Exactly. It's typical of the pedos to try and mislabel the revulsion
that *all* normal ppl feel toward them.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:24:56 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:50:25 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Typical kiddiefucker response. No debate required, dumbass. Raping
innocent little boys isn't a matter of "debate". You're sickening.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:27:25 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:25:48 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>
wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:25:54 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>

Oh, he's an aussie? I'd thought they had more common sense than the
euro pussies. I guess not.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:30:07 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:48:52 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

>On 29 Jun 2006 09:20:03 -0700, "bobandcarole"
><bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:
>
>>Holy Bretts wrote:

>>> Stop calling him "McCoy"! He ain't a *real* McCoy!
>>
>>he posts pedo/incest stories in alt.fan.frank-mccoy
>
>Just shows that he is far more popular than you, and far more
>resourceful and imaginative as well.

He can use his resources in prison then, and if he's so imaginative
then let's let him "imagine" that the big buff fags who will be
regularly boning his ass are little boys.

David

Jun 30, 2006, 11:05:35 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:30:07 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:48:52 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>

Let's see.

First he has to be convicted. Do you have any evidence that he has
done anything more that write stories? No, I didn't think you would.

You Seppos are supposed to be all "gung ho" about "innocent until
proven guilty" so what happened in this case?

Oh! Sorry, I forgot. It's the flavour of the month to target
"Paedophiles" isn't it. Don't worry about finding any evidence, just
lynch the sucker and worry about the legalities later.

David

Jun 30, 2006, 11:06:36 AM6/30/06
On 30 Jun 2006 02:08:59 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

Talk about repetition. Don't you ever have an original thought?

David

Jun 30, 2006, 11:07:22 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:50:25 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
typed furiously:

How can he? He'd have to be decent for that to happen.

David

Jun 30, 2006, 11:14:29 AM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:18:48 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:27:27 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>

Typical Seppo. Take away his coward's weapons and he's just a scared
little boy. "Don't hurt me, please, don't hurt me.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 12:21:21 PM6/30/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:44:29 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:18:48 GMT, Holy Bretts
><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:
>

>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:27:27 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@râlant.org>

Are you a pedophile, David?

Strife767

Jun 30, 2006, 3:16:25 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:50:25 -0400, Wonderer <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

No, and he's not trying to. He's just a troll, ignore/killfile him.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 3:33:27 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:16:25 GMT, Strife767 <stri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Guddamn fricken trolls.

Hey bobandcarole: stop trolling, dumbass!

Okay, he'll stop now.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 30, 2006, 5:57:43 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:18:48 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:27:27 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@râlant.org>

About 400 miles was the closest at that time. I am much further than
that now, though I still have many old friends in the area. As for
Bristol TN/VA, as I recall the state line runs down the middle of
main street. Dry in TN -- drink 'em up in VA.

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 6:22:08 PM6/30/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

no he's not, never will be

Wonderer

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 6:25:48 PM6/30/06

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@webtv.net> wrote in message

wrong, you should have the latest scientific research
and then debate the reason that you opose paedophilia,
or are you a tipical sepo who is full of it.

Wonderer

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 6:27:55 PM6/30/06

"Strife767" <stri...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yes you are right i should put him in the sin bin.

Wonderer

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 6:26:54 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:57:43 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>
wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:18:48 GMT, Holy Bretts
><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:27:27 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>

Oh? LOL.

Where do you live now (if you don't mind sayin')?

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God

Pray for us

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 6:33:36 PM6/30/06

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:25:48 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@râlant.org>

> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:25:54 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Typical Yankee response! Get out the guns, someone disagrees with us.
>>

>>Kept you from having to learn Japanese, huh? You're welcome.
>

> Oh, he's an aussie? I'd thought they had more common sense than the
> euro pussies. I guess not.

listen holy boy

during the second world war a battle broke out between the us army and
australians over a dispute bought on by the american shore patroll, the
yanks did'nt come of very good on that one , look in google "the battle of
brisbane".

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 6:35:25 PM6/30/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

he writes under the american freedom of speach.

Wonderer

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 6:38:17 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:27:55 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Bobandcarole is my enemy, but you, pedo, can't hold a candle to him as
far as morality. You're a filthy sociopath.

Btw, what is a "sepo"?

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God
Pray for us

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 6:39:02 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:25:48 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Go kill yourself, scumbag.

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God
Pray for us

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 6:41:48 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:35:25 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Isn't English your native language? Why can't you spell it then?

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God
Pray for us

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 8:06:54 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Do you visit the US?

Bitchin' Bonney

Jun 30, 2006, 9:22:07 PM6/30/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:26:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote:

>Where do you live now (if you don't mind sayin')?

Carbon County, Wyoming. Landed here a short time ago from Port Isabel.
Texas. I'll be heading south again in about a year. Too damn cold up
here for me.

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 9:32:06 PM6/30/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:22:07 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>
wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:26:54 GMT, Holy Bretts

Oh. Port Isabel isn't far from Matamoros (I looked it up just now).
I'd heard Wyoming was nice, but I was never there. Been to Idaho and
Utah.

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 9:58:28 PM6/30/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

god that mirror needs to be replaced

> Btw, what is a "sepo"?

septic tank: during world war 2 americans were refered to as tin tanks
(rhyming slang ausie strine) now days it is septic tanks, does this answer
your question

wonderer

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 9:59:34 PM6/30/06

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
> wrote:
>

>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>> Oh, he's an aussie? I'd thought they had more common sense than the
>>> euro pussies. I guess not.
>>
>>listen holy boy
>>
>>during the second world war a battle broke out between the us army and
>>australians over a dispute bought on by the american shore patroll, the
>>yanks did'nt come of very good on that one , look in google "the battle of
>>brisbane".
>>

> Do you visit the US?

no

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 10:02:40 PM6/30/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

there are two ways to write the speack as in speaking, speaker
americans cannot pronounce the word solder, they pronounce it as sodder or
soddering iron

Wonderer

Wonderer

Jun 30, 2006, 10:21:52 PM6/30/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

i see: getting too hot for you

Holy Bretts

Jun 30, 2006, 10:19:31 PM6/30/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 02:21:52 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Nah. I just don't care for guys who rape little kids. Isn't it illegal
in Australia too?

Bitchin' Bonney

Jul 1, 2006, 12:36:02 AM7/1/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

A bar fight! A fucking drunken bar fight ---Have a look at this, boy:

Battle of the Coral Sea, 7-8 May 1942 --

The Battle of the Coral Sea, fought in the waters southwest of the
Solomon Islands and eastward from New Guinea, was the first of the
Pacific War's six fights between opposing aircraft carrier forces.
Though the Japanese could rightly claim a tactical victory on
"points", it was an operational and strategic defeat for them, the
first major check on the great offensive they had begun five months
earlier at Pearl Harbor. The diversion of Japanese resources
represented by the Coral Sea battle would also have immense
consequences a month later, at the Battle of Midway.

The Coral Sea action resulted from a Japanese amphibious operation
intended to capture Port Moresby, located on New Guinea's southeastern
coast. A Japanese air base there would threaten northeastern Australia
and support plans for further expansion into the South Pacific,
possibly helping to drive Australia out of the war and certainly
enhancing the strategic defenses of Japan's newly-enlarged oceanic
empire.

The Japanese operation included two seaborne invasion forces, a minor
one targeting Tulagi, in the Southern Solomons, and the main one aimed
at Port Moresby. These would be supported by land-based airpower from
bases to the north and by two naval forces containing a small aircraft
carrier, several cruisers, seaplane tenders and gunboats. More distant
cover would be provided by the big aircraft carriers Shokaku and
Zuikaku with their escorting cruisers and destroyers. The U.S. Navy,
tipped off to the enemy plans by superior communications intelligence,
countered with two of its own carriers, plus cruisers (including two
from the Australian Navy), destroyers, submarines, land-based bombers
and patrol seaplanes.

Preliminary operations on 3-6 May and two days of active carrier
combat on 7-8 May cost the United States one aircraft carrier, a
destroyer and one of its very valuable fleet oilers, plus damage to
the second carrier. However, the Japanese were forced to cancel their
Port Moresby seaborne invasion. In the fighting, they lost a light
carrier, a destroyer and some smaller ships. Shokaku received serious
bomb damage and Zuikaku's air group was badly depleted. Most
importantly, those two carriers were eliminated from the upcoming
Midway operation, contributing by their absence to that terrible
Japanese defeat.

Bitchin' Bonney

Jul 1, 2006, 12:46:59 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:32:06 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote:

>Oh. Port Isabel isn't far from Matamoros (I looked it up just now).
>I'd heard Wyoming was nice, but I was never there. Been to Idaho and
>Utah.

PI is a little north of Brownsville. Brownsville sits across the Rio
Grande from Matamoros . Good citrus farming land (grapefruit mainly)
too many snow birds flock there now though.

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 1:59:32 AM7/1/06

"Bitchin' Bonney" <bibon@rālant.org> wrote in message

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
> wrote:
>

>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>> Oh, he's an aussie? I'd thought they had more common sense than the
>>> euro pussies. I guess not.
>>
>>listen holy boy
>>
>>during the second world war a battle broke out between the us army and
>>australians over a dispute bought on by the american shore patroll, the
>>yanks did'nt come of very good on that one , look in google "the battle of
>>brisbane"
>
> A bar fight! A fucking drunken bar fight ---Have a look at this, boy:

nope not what i heard

two trains one taking ausie solders back to the war zone, the other bringing
yank soldiers to the city of brisbane, as the trains passed, one loud mothed
yank calle out don't worry ausie we will drink all your grog and we'l take
care of your shielers.

that was enought a full scale battle to erupt, possible cause was the large
wages paid to the american soldiers and what was paid to ausie soldiers
caused most of the arguments

David

Jul 1, 2006, 1:57:43 AM7/1/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:21:21 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

No, are you?

David

Jul 1, 2006, 2:00:40 AM7/1/06
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:38:17 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

A "Sepo" or "Seppo" is Cockney rhyming slang for "septic tank" which
rhymes with "Yank". Most Americans are not Sepos, just the ones full
of shit.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 2:01:34 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>

Why on earth would he want to? He lives in God's Own Country right
now.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 4:19:03 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:30:40 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

LOL. Like me, huh? You're just a little pussy, David.

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God
Pray for us

bobandcarole

Jul 1, 2006, 4:24:46 AM7/1/06

David wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2006 02:08:59 -0700, "bobandcarole"
> <bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:
>

> Talk about repetition. Don't you ever have an original thought?

Sure, originally I thought you were just an inbred hillbilly asshole
with access to a computer.
Now I know you're a full fledged psychopath.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 4:28:05 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:31:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>>listen holy boy
>>>
>>>during the second world war a battle broke out between the us army and
>>>australians over a dispute bought on by the american shore patroll, the
>>>yanks did'nt come of very good on that one , look in google "the battle of
>>>brisbane".
>>>

>>Do you visit the US?
>>
>Why on earth would he want to? He lives in God's Own Country right
>now.

You and he have both alluded to physical violence against your online
opponents. That's something I'd never do unless I wanted to meet them
in real life. You guys must be junior high kids playing with mommy and
daddy's computer, huh?

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 4:30:49 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 04:36:02 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>
wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>wrote:
>

>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:25:48 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>

Thanks for the info, BB, and for sticking up for the US. I've met a
few aussies in my time and none of them ever impressed me. The
Crocodile Dundee type is mere fiction.

bobandcarole

Jul 1, 2006, 4:31:28 AM7/1/06

Holy Bretts wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:31:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
> ><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

> >>Do you visit the US?
> >>
> >Why on earth would he want to? He lives in God's Own Country right
> >now.

That's a laugh....

> You and he have both alluded to physical violence against your online
> opponents. That's something I'd never do unless I wanted to meet them
> in real life. You guys must be junior high kids playing with mommy and
> daddy's computer, huh?

They're all big men while hiding behind a keyboard....

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 4:32:11 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 05:59:32 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

>"Bitchin' Bonney" <bibon@râlant.org> wrote in message

>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>>listen holy boy
>>>
>>>during the second world war a battle broke out between the us army and
>>>australians over a dispute bought on by the american shore patroll, the
>>>yanks did'nt come of very good on that one , look in google "the battle of
>>>brisbane"
>>
>> A bar fight! A fucking drunken bar fight ---Have a look at this, boy:
>
>nope not what i heard

Who gives a damn what you heard. You're an illiterate pedophilic
sociopath, and hell, you're not even an American. Get out of our
newsgroups, loser.

bobandcarole

Jul 1, 2006, 4:43:44 AM7/1/06

Holy Bretts wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:31:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
> ><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

Apparantly the USA won the battle, since one of the aussies died
The battle ended as follows:

- 1 Australian killed
- 8 minor gunshot wounds
- 6 baton injuries
- 100's with black eyes, split lips, swollen cheeks, broken noses and
various abrasions

21 Americans were injured on the second night of the "Battle of
Brisbane". 11 of these had to be hospitalised. The numbers included 8
MP's and 4 officers.

The Chief Censor's Office in Brisbane ordered that "No cabling or
broadcasting of details of tonight's Brisbane servicemen's riot.
Background for censors only: one Australian killed, six wounded". The
Brisbane Courier Mail had a heavily censored article the next day about
a disturbance in which one person was killed and several wounded. It
did not give any idea of nationalities involved or any specific details
of the disturbance.

Robert Bolton of the 911st Signal Company was in Townsville when "The
Battle of Brisbane" took place. He only heard rumors about the "Battle
of Brisbane", some of which were pretty horrendous. The only thing
Robert knew officially, was, as part of his company's censorship
arrangements, they were to allow no mention of it whatsoever in mail
going back to the States. Robert believes that no mention of it was
ever made in the US newspapers. Nobody that Robert subsequently spoke
to about it in the USA had ever heard of it.

In the following days, many exaggerated stories circulated about the so
called "Battle of Brisbane". Some version had up to 15 Aussies being
killed with machine guns.

On the following night, the 27 November 1942, a crowd had gathered
outside the American Red Cross building. The PX building was under
heavy security following the previous night's disturbance. Some hand
grenades had been confiscated by some NCO's in the crowd. Heavily armed
American MP's were located on the first floor of the Red Cross
building. The crowd moved to the corner of Queen and Edward Streets
outside of General Douglas MacArthur's headquarters. They shouted abuse
towards the building, but MacArthur was apparently in New Guinea at the
time. He had travelled to Port Moresby in early November 1942.

Warrant Officer Bill Bentson witnessed both nights of the "Battle of
Brisbane". He was walking towards the AMP building on the first night
and saw the disturbance. He ran down a lane and made it up to the 6th
Floor of the AMP building. He could see a crowd of 500 to 600
Australian servicemen at the intersection of Queen and Adelaide
streets. They had formed 3 circles in the street and were passing
American soldiers over their heads into the centre of the circles were
they would be punched and kicked.

Bentson saw some Aussie soldiers armed with MP batons encounter about
20 US Provosts in Queen Street. The Americans lined the ram tracks and
drew their 45 calibre handguns. An Australian Officer persuaded the the
American commander to take his men away from the area in a truck.

Two other American MP's were caught in the open and attacked.

An American Officer and his Australian wife were walking towards a
restaurant after the evening session at the Metro to watch "Mrs.
Miniver", when they were set upon by about 10 Australian military
personnel. They heard shouts of "There's a bloody Yank - kill him" The
lady was knocked over twice. The crowd kept yelling "Kill him - kick
him, kick his brains out." The couple were fortunate enough to escape
into a pharmacy run by C.A. "Big Bill" Edwards. He was just closing his
shop at the time.

During a Television documentary some 45 years later, "Big Bill"
reported " This young couple fell through the door, chased by hordes of
Aussie soldiers. I closed the wire grille door after them. "Give us the
bastard, Bill, he killed our mate." I told them that he didn't kill
anyone, and if they found the one who did, I would kill him for them.
After a while they broke up and left".
<snip>

While you're at it, you can thank us for saving your penal colony from
the Japs and Nazis...

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 4:49:46 AM7/1/06

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

isn't that what you do

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 4:50:46 AM7/1/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

your newws group !!!!!!!

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 4:52:17 AM7/1/06

> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 04:36:02 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@râlant.org>

> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

so you think you can take on a water bufalo

David

Jul 1, 2006, 4:47:11 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:19:03 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

Miaow.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 4:46:03 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:32:11 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 05:59:32 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>

Pot -> Kettle == black.

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 4:54:44 AM7/1/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

times are changing do some research

David

Jul 1, 2006, 4:50:31 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:28:05 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:31:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
>><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>>>Do you visit the US?
>>>
>>Why on earth would he want to? He lives in God's Own Country right
>>now.
>
>You and he have both alluded to physical violence against your online
>opponents. That's something I'd never do unless I wanted to meet them
>in real life.

We have? Please show me where I alluded to violence? You were the one
threatening Frank McCoy as I believe.

>You guys must be junior high kids playing with mommy and
>daddy's computer, huh?

Pot->Kettle again

David

Jul 1, 2006, 4:51:13 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 01:31:28 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

>Holy Bretts wrote:
>> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:31:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
>> ><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>> >Why on earth would he want to? He lives in God's Own Country right
>> >now.
>
>That's a laugh....
>>
>> You and he have both alluded to physical violence against your online
>> opponents. That's something I'd never do unless I wanted to meet them
>> in real life. You guys must be junior high kids playing with mommy and
>> daddy's computer, huh?
>
>They're all big men while hiding behind a keyboard....

Whereas you're not even a man!

David

Jul 1, 2006, 4:52:14 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 01:24:46 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

You are the one making all the threats.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 4:57:14 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:30:49 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 04:36:02 GMT, Bitchin' Bonney <bibon@rālant.org>

>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:33:36 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>>listen holy boy
>>>
>>>during the second world war a battle broke out between the us army and
>>>australians over a dispute bought on by the american shore patroll, the
>>>yanks did'nt come of very good on that one , look in google "the battle of
>>>brisbane"
>>
>>A bar fight! A fucking drunken bar fight ---Have a look at this, boy:

[...]

>Thanks for the info, BB, and for sticking up for the US. I've met a
>few aussies in my time and none of them ever impressed me. The
>Crocodile Dundee type is mere fiction.

Of course he is. He is however based on some of the real-life
characters we do have in our country. I know that most of the stories
about Davy Crocket are exaggerated as well.

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 5:14:10 AM7/1/06

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

that is only one of the rumours

har! har!

don't upset ausie soldiers
we do not have heavy casualities in iraq

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 5:45:01 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:54:44 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

I don't have to. I know some real, i.e. *decent* Australians, none of
whom are interested in fucking babies up the ass. I'm sure you don't
tell everyone you meet there that you're a pedo, otherwise you
wouldn't be here.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 5:48:13 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 01:24:46 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Don't you be confusing them aussie prevos with us inbred hillbilly WV
boys, bobandcarole. We ain't no wussy fag kiddiefuckers here, neither
do we allow them to live.

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God
Pray for us

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 5:59:14 AM7/1/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

wrong again

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 5:56:31 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:49:46 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

No, wonderer. We're real people. You, evidently, are just playing a
game.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 5:57:33 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 18:21:13 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

kiddiefuckers aren't even human

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 6:04:51 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 01:43:44 -0700, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info, Bob. These foreign punks were never and are never
able to stand their own against US guys. That's how come we can kick
their asses whenever they fuck with us.

As for the US rescuing Australia from the Japs, I have a good friend
from Australia who has stated to me that this fact is indeed
recognized by a lot of the ppl there. David and Wonderer are warped
pedo scum, so of course they wouldn't acknowledge this or even have a
shred of common decency about anything else.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 6:06:51 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:50:46 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 05:59:32 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Bitchin' Bonney" <bibon@rālant.org> wrote in message

>>>nope not what i heard
>>>

>> Who gives a damn what you heard. You're an illiterate pedophilic
>> sociopath, and hell, you're not even an American. Get out of our
>> newsgroups, loser.
>

>your newws group !!!!!!!

Yup. Usenet, like everything else, belongs to the US. Get used to it,
foreign boy.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 6:07:50 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:52:17 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

LOL. Don't tell me. You fuck the baby buffalos up the ass, right?

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 6:23:08 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:59:14 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Clue me in then, Wonderer. Are you saying that you do tell the ppl you
interact with that you're a pedophile? And that this is somehow
acceptable?

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 7:34:16 AM7/1/06

> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:49:46 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
> wrote:
>

>>"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>Holy Bretts wrote:

then why act the standover
and hide behind the keyboard,
i could use PGP and a remailer if i wanted to hide

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 7:35:34 AM7/1/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

give that mirror a rest stop looking into it and hating what you see

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 7:37:29 AM7/1/06

> On 1 Jul 2006 01:43:44 -0700, "bobandcarole"
> <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Holy Bretts wrote:

david i believe served in vietnam i missed the birthday ballot by one day

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 7:39:03 AM7/1/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

get used to it newsnet belongs to the world
yes us started it and it is now public domain

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 7:39:50 AM7/1/06

> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:52:17 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
> wrote:
>

>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

that's your job

Wonderer

Jul 1, 2006, 8:05:58 AM7/1/06

"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

i read all scientific data on the subject, something that you do not do
i believe in a decent debate on the subject for and against.

have a look at the sex genes, x y chromosomes and homosexuality.

bobandcarole~

Jul 1, 2006, 8:55:50 AM7/1/06

Wonderer wrote:
> "bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Holy Bretts wrote:
> > On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:31:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:06:54 GMT, Holy Bretts
> > ><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

> > >Why on earth would he want to? He lives in God's Own Country right
> > >now.

That's a laugh....

> > You and he have both alluded to physical violence against your online
> > opponents. That's something I'd never do unless I wanted to meet them
> > in real life. You guys must be junior high kids playing with mommy and
> > daddy's computer, huh?
>
> They're all big men while hiding behind a keyboard....
>
> isn't that what you do

I don't make threats, I make promises

bobandcarole~

Jul 1, 2006, 9:00:20 AM7/1/06

I threaten pedophiles within an inch of their depraved lives.
normal people do that ya know..........

David

Jul 1, 2006, 9:47:07 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:56:31 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:49:46 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>wrote:
>

>>"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>Holy Bretts wrote:

Real what? LOL. That has to be the funniest thing I've read in weeks.
Separate you from your guns and you turn into a wimp.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 9:48:11 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 05:55:50 -0700, "bobandcarole~"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

To do what? Run away, little boy.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 9:50:04 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:06:51 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:50:46 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>

>wrote:
>

>>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message

>>> Who gives a damn what you heard. You're an illiterate pedophilic
>>> sociopath, and hell, you're not even an American. Get out of our
>>> newsgroups, loser.
>>

>>your newws group !!!!!!!
>>

>Yup. Usenet, like everything else, belongs to the US. Get used to it,
>foreign boy.

Oh! So you Seppos own the world now do you? LOL. Still I suppose small
minds can only accommodate small ideas.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 9:50:55 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:57:33 GMT, Holy Bretts
<Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 18:21:13 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
>wrote:
>
>>On 1 Jul 2006 01:31:28 -0700, "bobandcarole"
>><bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

>>>That's a laugh....

>>>They're all big men while hiding behind a keyboard....
>>>>
>>Whereas you're not even a man!
>
>kiddiefuckers aren't even human

Self praise is no praise.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 9:52:28 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 06:00:20 -0700, "bobandcarole~"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> typed furiously:

Actually normal people ask for evidence first but thanks for admitting
that you are the one who is making threats.

David

Jul 1, 2006, 10:22:34 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 11:37:29 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
typed furiously:

Sorry, but no, I missed out as well.

It was the Aussies that stopped a vastly numerically superior Japenee
force on the Kokoda trail. The Americans were busy in the Coral Sea at
the time. In fact the Aussies were at the scenes of the heaviest
fighting. We were the Rats Of Tobruk who kept Rommel busy and stopped
Hitler in the desert. We bore the brunt of fighting at Singapore. We
battled through Syria and Lebanon to Jordan. The English almost had
the Germans stopped because the Germans were stupid enough to attack
Russia as well and had to fight on two fronts. If the Aussies had not
needed to withdraw from Europe and return to Australia to defend our
home turf. We might have beaten Germany without American assistance.
Most of that heavy fighting was done with no assistance from the
Americans who were sitting on the fence at home until the Japanese and
the Germans were stupid enough to attack them. If they hadn't then we
would have been speaking Japanese or German because the Americans were
not going to enter the war.

So thanks to the Yanks for saving our butts but no thanks for letting
us get so savagely mauled before you deigned to lift a finger in
assistance.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 10:26:43 AM7/1/06
On 1 Jul 2006 06:00:20 -0700, "bobandcarole~"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Don't let that last inch stop you, Bob. If they're actively seeking
children to ruin, then they deserve death.

---

"Be ye holy, for I am holy." (1Peter 1:16)

Holy Bretts
MFer of God
Pray for us

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 10:29:58 AM7/1/06
wrote:

>"Holy Bretts" <Halle...@InJesusName.amen> wrote in message
>> On 1 Jul 2006 01:43:44 -0700, "bobandcarole"
>> <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

So you've been ruining kids' lives a lot longer than I'd assumed. How
many little boys have you already killed by infecting them with AIDS?

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 10:31:13 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 11:39:50 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot. You only like to bugger human babies.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 11:12:21 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 23:17:07 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:56:31 GMT, Holy Bretts
><Halle...@InJesusName.amen> typed furiously:
>
>>On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:49:46 GMT, "Wonderer" <afor...@bigpond.net.au>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You see, it's that kind of shit that shows me you're not real. You
don't call someone out on usenet unless you really do want to meet
them in real life, dumbass.

Holy Bretts

Jul 1, 2006, 11:16:04 AM7/1/06
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 23:52:34 +0930, David <faro...@picknowl.com.au>
wrote:

>It was the Aussies that bla bla bla

Piss us off now and we'll sink your whole island. You know it, we know
it, and the rest of the world knows it. The US is the biggest kid on
the playground and has been for the past hundred years.

It is loading more messages.