Happy Thanksgiving !

D.J.

Nov 24, 2022, 1:37:50 PM11/24/22
I hope all of you have a nice Thanksgiving.

D.J.
--
Jim

Barry Gold

Nov 25, 2022, 12:21:12 AM11/25/22
Yes, we had two friends over. Turkey pieces (much easier to make than a
whole turkey, and everybody gets the part they want), a variety of
tubers, dressing, pecan pie (homemade), apple pie (Marie Callendars),
biscuits (Pillsbury).

Then we all watched Jeopardy! together. I won't mention the ending
because spoilers.

--
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...

D.J.

Nov 25, 2022, 10:26:14 AM11/25/22
On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 21:21:11 -0800, Barry Gold <bg...@labcats.org>
wrote:
>On 11/24/2022 10:37 AM, D.J. wrote:
>> I hope all of you have a nice Thanksgiving.
>>

>Yes, we had two friends over. Turkey pieces (much easier to make than a
>whole turkey, and everybody gets the part they want), a variety of
>tubers, dressing, pecan pie (homemade), apple pie (Marie Callendars),
>biscuits (Pillsbury).
>
>Then we all watched Jeopardy! together. I won't mention the ending
>because spoilers.

We had rice dresssing with pecanns, turkey, ham, cranberry sauce,
rolls, and tea or water. Apple and Pecan pie, bought. Chocolate fudge.
--
Jim