CEPT: Mandelbear

Alan Ralph

Dec 2, 2023, 11:42:20 AM12/2/23
For those of you who remember him, he recently got diagnosed with
prostate cancer, but it was caught early and he's getting treatment for it.

https://mdlbear.dreamwidth.org/1881213.html

GoodThoughts would no doubt be much appreciated!

—Spiffy, who follows the bruin's posts via RSS.

D.J.

Dec 2, 2023, 3:28:53 PM12/2/23
On Sat, 2 Dec 2023 16:42:17 +0000, Alan Ralph <use...@alanralph.co.uk>
wrote:
>For those of you who remember him, he recently got diagnosed with
>prostate cancer, but it was caught early and he's getting treatment for it.
>
>https://mdlbear.dreamwidth.org/1881213.html
>
>GoodThoughts would no doubt be much appreciated!
>
>祐piffy, who follows the bruin's posts via RSS.

Good Luck !

--
Jim

Cindy Wells

Dec 2, 2023, 5:42:44 PM12/2/23
Good thoughts sent.

Cindy Wells

Barry Gold

Dec 3, 2023, 12:43:20 AM12/3/23
On 12/2/2023 8:42 AM, Alan Ralph wrote:
> For those of you who remember him, he recently got diagnosed with
> prostate cancer, but it was caught early and he's getting treatment for it.
>
> https://mdlbear.dreamwidth.org/1881213.html
>
> GoodThoughts would no doubt be much appreciated!

Good thoughts being thunk. Somewhere around 17 years ago I needed a
resection for a (benign) enlarged prostate. It solved the problem
(recurrent infections) and the routine biopsy showed two "occult" "A1"
cancers. That means they were found without causing symptoms.

--
I do so have a memory. It's backed up on DVD... somewhere...

Alan Ralph

Dec 21, 2023, 5:49:25 AM12/21/23
Latest update, sounding hopeful:

https://mdlbear.dreamwidth.org/1883428.html

—Spiffy the big blue alien

D.J.

Dec 21, 2023, 7:32:58 PM12/21/23
On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:49:22 +0000, Alan Ralph
<use...@alanralph.co.uk> wrote:
>On 2023-12-02 16:42, Alan Ralph wrote:
>> For those of you who remember him, he recently got diagnosed with
>> prostate cancer, but it was caught early and he's getting treatment for it.
>>
>> https://mdlbear.dreamwidth.org/1881213.html
>>
>> GoodThoughts would no doubt be much appreciated!
>>
>> 祐piffy, who follows the bruin's posts via RSS.
>
>Latest update, sounding hopeful:
>
>https://mdlbear.dreamwidth.org/1883428.html
>
>祐piffy the big blue alien

Continued good luck !