Re: Rather Truthful

Johnny Lately

Jan 29, 2005, 12:04:00 PM1/29/05

"OICU812" <oicu...@emailaccount.comnospam> wrote in message
news:t66dnRMjhNW...@adelphia.com...
> Rather Biased
>
> By Charles Krauthammer
>
> Friday, January 14, 2005; Page A19
>

> First comes the crime: Dan Rather's late hit on President Bush's Air
> National Guard service, featuring what were almost immediately revealed to
> be forged documents.

There's no crime because Rather was correct;
Bush was AWOL.
Touble is, all the paperwork has dissappeared, thanks to Bush's crime
family.
The Pugs are misleading America and soon we'll be in a depression and
hundreds of CEOs will be beheaded.
Bush will be exiled to ...............?
Sorry, nobody wants him except the lunatic nazis.

Curtis

Jan 29, 2005, 7:53:00 PM1/29/05
Hey butt-munch if the story was true then why did all those CBS executives
get fired?
I don't remember any swift boat vets getting fired.

"Johnny Lately" <johnny...@johnnylately.net> wrote in message

Johnny Lately

Jan 29, 2005, 11:14:58 PM1/29/05

"Curtis" <curt...@comcast.dot net> wrote in message

> Hey butt-munch if the story was true then why did all those CBS executives
> get fired?
> I don't remember any swift boat vets getting fired.

Hey shitass................who would fire the swift-boat liars?