BevMo Bad Biz

Hal Womack

Sep 24, 2021, 6:45:40 PM9/24/21
Gopuff co-founder and co-CEO Yakir Gola owns BevMo, which promises "free delivery for orders over $50". That sounds great for house-bound old folks like me, right?

Only thing is, it's a lie. Just now I spent two hours trying to place such an order, including "chatting" with two BM females, useless wenches operating under weasel orders from Faker Yakir.

This wee report just in case the reader may have thought that all of the malfeasant Merkin incompetence was closely held in the White House with Kneeling Joe Kabulshit Biden and Kamala गृध्र .