Get You a Copper Kettle....

Hal Womack

Apr 5, 2021, 12:08:09 AM4/5/21
Hello, Joan Baez:

Absent a publicly listed email address for you:

As you may have noticed already, this Easter is also the 58th anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in Memphis, Tennessee. A few other victims in the same general category include Abraham Lincoln, William McKinley (to promote Teddy to the 0-0), Huey Long, the Kennedy Trio, Malcolm, Martin, Princess Diana, Gary Webb and Michael Hastings. A tiny selection from a long list, this.

Before retiring some years ago as a San Francisco taxi driver, I must several times have passed fairly close by your home, since I operated chiefly out of SFO. As the public record proves to the cognoscenti, I am a leading (to put it mildly) analyst of world politics, should you still have any questions about that.

Have you spoken recently to Jane Fonda? She was right in your little spat about Vietnam, you know. YKA = You Know Already the dramatic story of the last night life of the late young Duncan Socrates Lemp of Montgomery County, Maryland? Americana to the Nth degree there. Should you feel the need of a confidant, then I recommend my friend the journalist Alison Weir, the leading American friend of Palestine and, if an attorney, my friend the widow Jennifer Harbury of Texas, similarly a friend of Guatemala, both of them authors. According to conventional terms, I was a considerably closer friend of the late notorious war criminal Zbigniew Brzezinski.

¡ Salud !