Invitation To Kanye West

Hal Womack

Dec 1, 2022, 6:54:36 PM12/1/22
Yo, Ye, you are welcome to drop by my house in San Francisco sometime should you want to talk about history and politics. Me born in 1945 and stand to those subjects as Muhammad Ali in his time did to the sport of boxing.

Should you have someone you trust explain to you some basic points about the ancient, elegant and powerful oriental board game of _go_ (its Japanese name)?

From my files:
As the most basic book on our current world situation, every literate person should own a copy of JEWISH HISTORY, JEWISH RELIGION [1994, 148 pp.] by the late Israel Shahak PhD (organic chemistry) of the Hebrew U whom I had the honor of meeting briefly here in San Francisco on April 19th, 1994, an easy date to remember. Or was it the 20th? I attended all three of his speeches here in SFBA. For health reasons, Shahak canceled a follow-up appointment with me. In 2002 Shahak died of complications from diabetes.

The classic study of the so-called “war on drugs” = THE AMERICAN DISEASE by the late David Musto MD of Yale (first edition 1973). TAD unrolls the facts behind the falsely labeled “drug laws” being only so much nigger-stomping by white cops serving Jew masters (my interpretation).

Hello out there to Dear Reader: Will you please be so kind as to pass along this word to Ye?