Why does god hate amputees? (But apparently loves at least one rabies victim)

the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois

Sep 21, 2021, 2:11:29 PM9/21/21
Associated Press
FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Jeanna Giese, like many other
teenagers entering college, admits to being nervous
about classes and meeting new friends.

But Giese isn’t your average freshman. She is a medical
marvel who has been studied and chronicled for nearly
three years as a one-of-a-kind case: She survived
rabies without vaccination.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20497339/

New York Times
By ELISABETH ROSENTHAL
Published: November 25, 2004

Her father, John Giese, said he was grateful to the
doctors and their novel treatment, but added that
prayer had made the crucial difference.

"The day after we found out, I called on everyone we
knew for prayer," he told The Milwaukee Journal
Sentinel this week. "We believe a lot of that
snowballed and it really made a difference."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/25/national/25rabies.html?ex=118861920...

So, we're left with the question: why does god love at
least one rabies victim, but has never loved any
amputees enough to give them their limbs back? The
bible passages about asking and receiving don't say
anything about excluding amputees:

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and
ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that
seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be
opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask
bread, will he give him a stone?

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask
in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that
will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask
the Father in my name, he will give it you.
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and
ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

For that matter, you really have to wonder why god has
only ever loved a single person who contracted rabies,
as young Ms. Giese is the only person known to have
survived symptomatic rabies without receiving the vaccine.

Why do people attribute things like this to prayer?
It's nonsense.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Sep 21, 2021, 2:15:03 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/2021 11:11 AM, the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois wrote:
> Associated Press
> FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Jeanna Giese, like many other
> teenagers entering college, admits to being nervous
> about classes and meeting new friends.
>
> But Giese isn’t your average freshman. She is a medical
> marvel who has been studied and chronicled for nearly
> three years as a one-of-a-kind case: She survived
> rabies without vaccination.
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20497339/

Updated link:
https://www.theledger.com/article/LK/20070830/News/608132757/LL

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 21, 2021, 3:48:14 PM9/21/21
On 9/21/21 2:11 PM, the late Marie Therese LaBourgeois wrote:
> Associated Press
> FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Jeanna Giese, like many other
> teenagers entering college, admits to being nervous
> about classes and meeting new friends.
>
> But Giese isn’t your average freshman. She is a medical
> marvel who has been studied and chronicled for nearly
> three years as a one-of-a-kind case: She survived
> rabies without vaccination.

Imagine if DEMOCRAT DOCTORS had aborted her.....

And What if the Democrat Doctors already aborted some other human life
that had the cure for cancer in their genetic make-up.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
243.1 - "majorities simply by virtue of being majorities do not also
gain the virtues of wisdom and justice."
-Henry David Thoreau-

Ted

Sep 22, 2021, 7:50:36 PM9/22/21
Jesus is such a fucking liar.