未读,
2022年1月19日 16:00:242022/1/19
收件人
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:41:23 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

><https://tinyurl.com/y8lfo39m> salon.com
>
>.. Corruption and the decline in

Pizdets, do you know anything about this?

Do tell!

Russia-Ukraine: US warns of 'false-flag' operation

Russia is plotting to stage acts of provocation to create a pretext to
invade Ukraine, a US official has said.

A Pentagon spokesman said Russian operatives were planning a
"false-flag" operation, to allow Moscow to accuse Ukraine of preparing
an attack. Russia has dismissed the claims.

It comes after a week of US-Russian talks aimed at defusing tensions.

Ukraine on Friday accused Russia of being behind a cyber-attack on
dozens of official websites.

Before the sites went offline, a message appeared warning Ukrainians
to "prepare for the worst". Access to most of the sites was restored
within hours.

The US and Nato condemned the attack and have offered support to
Ukraine. Russia has not commented on the hack.

Russia and West talk all week but war risk remains
Is Russia preparing to invade Ukraine?
Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters on Friday about what he
said were Russia's plans.

"It has pre-positioned a group of operatives to conduct what we call a
false-flag operation, an operation designed to look like an attack on
them or Russian speaking people in Ukraine as an excuse to go in," he
said.

The operatives were trained in urban warfare and using explosives to
carry out acts of sabotage against pro-Russian rebels, US officials
said.

Ukraine's Defence Ministry said similar acts were being prepared
against Russian troops stationed in the breakaway Transdnistria region
of Moldova.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov responded by describing the reports as
unsubstantiated and "confirmed by nothing".

Oleg Smirnov

未读,
2022年1月19日 16:17:512022/1/19
收件人
Kurt Nicklas, <news:1vugughh0bqeph5r4...@4ax.com>
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 01:41:23 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> <https://tinyurl.com/y8lfo39m> salon.com
>>
>> .. Corruption and the decline in America's quality of life ..
>> .. Growing and unbearably oppressive economic and social inequality
>> ignored by the elites who benefit from it ..
>
> Pizdets, do you know anything about this?
>
> Do tell!

| US is an oligarchy, not a democracy .. Economic elites and
| organised groups representing business interests have substantial
| independent impacts on US government policy, while average
| citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no
| independent influence .. When a majority of citizens disagrees
| with economic elites and / or with organised interests, they
| generally lose .. <https://t.co/pQMLntWSXR>

The American system works for owners of big corporations while the
regular Americans are a manageable herd, and that's why life in the
US was steadily deteriorating in the recent decades.

chrisv

未读,
2022年1月19日 16:26:532022/1/19
收件人
Oleg Smirnov wrote:

>| US is an oligarchy, not a democracy .. Economic elites and
>| organised groups representing business interests have substantial
>| independent impacts on US government policy, while average
>| citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no
>| independent influence .. When a majority of citizens disagrees
>| with economic elites and / or with organised interests, they
>| generally lose .. <https://t.co/pQMLntWSXR>
>
>The American system works for owners of big corporations while the
>regular Americans are a manageable herd, and that's why life in the
>US was steadily deteriorating in the recent decades.

Correct. The US is run by the wealthy elite businessman.

pyotr filipivich

未读,
2022年1月19日 16:29:162022/1/19
收件人
chrisv wrote

> Correct. The US is run by the wealthy elite businessman.

But Putin sucks the best penis.

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月19日 16:31:152022/1/19
收件人
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 00:17:06 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:
A typical stupid meme for a braindead person who knows nothing about
the USA and has never been there. The USA has the strongest most
diverse economy in the world. I've spent a lot of decades in the USA
and I don't see *any* deteriorating compared to
a country like Russia. I laugh at you.

Have you ever been to the USA, pizdets?

Enjoy your sanctions and your falling currency, pizdets.

Oleg Smirnov

未读,
2022年1月19日 17:47:352022/1/19
收件人
Kurt Nicklas, <news:n20hughia1qnpba7i...@4ax.com>
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 00:17:06 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> | US is an oligarchy, not a democracy .. Economic elites and
>> | organised groups representing business interests have substantial
>> | independent impacts on US government policy, while average
>> | citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no
>> | independent influence .. When a majority of citizens disagrees
>> | with economic elites and / or with organised interests, they
>> | generally lose .. <https://t.co/pQMLntWSXR>
>>
>> The American system works for owners of big corporations while the
>> regular Americans are a manageable herd, and that's why life in the
>> US was steadily deteriorating in the recent decades.
>
> A typical stupid meme for a braindead person who knows nothing about
> the USA and has never been there. The USA has the strongest most
> diverse economy in the world.

"Take a trip abroad, see the US in decline" <https://tinyurl.com/y4ndpnje>

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月25日 06:05:412022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:47:24 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

><https://tinyurl.com/yc2ja5mx> dailysignal.com
>
>Drop in Public Trust in US Military Officers Portends Danger

Cross the Ukraine border, Olechka, and you'll find out.

Oleg Smirnov

未读,
2022年1月25日 06:12:332022/1/25
收件人
Kurt Nicklas, <news:9bmvugdfquclju5i9...@4ax.com>
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:47:24 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>

>> <https://tinyurl.com/yc2ja5mx> dailysignal.com
>>
>> Drop in Public Trust in US Military Officers Portends Danger
>
> Cross the Ukraine border, Olechka, and you'll find out.

<https://archive.is/q9xBs>

The West's Weapons Won't Make Any Difference to Ukraine

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月25日 06:15:232022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:49:52 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

><https://tinyurl.com/yaw8unm9> tucsonsentinel.com
>
>The dire consequences of crossing the Ukraine border

You'll find out.

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月25日 06:15:262022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:52:08 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>.. More than 1

...young Russian guy will come home in a box if you
cross the Ukraine border, FSBchik.

Count on it.

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月25日 06:18:452022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:12:06 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>Kurt Nicklas, <news:9bmvugdfquclju5i9...@4ax.com>

>The West's Weapons Won't Make Any Difference to Ukraine

Weapons from the West will be sending home Russia boys in wooden
boxes shipped in unmarked white trucks, just like in 2014.

And Russian mothers will weep, FSBchik.

Count on it.

chrisv

未读,
2022年1月25日 08:37:382022/1/25
收件人
Kurt Nicklas wrote:

> "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
>>
>>The West's Weapons Won't Make Any Difference to Ukraine
>
>Weapons from the West will be sending home Russia boys in wooden
>boxes shipped in unmarked white trucks, just like in 2014.
>
>And Russian mothers will weep, FSBchik.
>
>Count on it.

Can everyone tell which one of these two guys is intelligent, and
which is an idiot? I can.

--
"Some Linux users were very much against the idea of choice if people
did not choose Linux." - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月25日 09:18:042022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:18:41 +0200, Kurt Nicklas
<kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://soo.gd/YFTSYU

Oleg Smirnov

未读,
2022年1月25日 15:36:082022/1/25
收件人
Kurt Nicklas, <news:lk10vgh8gvd2o3thh...@4ax.com>
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:18:41 +0200, Kurt Nicklas

> https://soo.gd/YFTSYU

This neo-Ukrainian anthem is too weepy.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9RwYPsVpfM>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GNK_hdb8zY>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO4xWXwUOck>

Listen to Russian music instead.

未读,
2022年1月25日 16:29:532022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:35:49 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu> wrote:
>Listen to Russian music

Sergey Vasilyevich Rakhmaninov was born to Vasily Arkadyevich & Lyubov Petrovna
Butakova-Rakhmaninov at the Semenovo estate manor house(31E35:51,57N36:19; rock
memorial about 6 km south of Pinaev Gorki)Zavalsky, Novgorod, Russian Empire on
Tuesday 1 April 1873(AA/BR, baptised 14 April old Degtyari village cosma church).

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月25日 23:18:412022/1/25
收件人
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:16:09 +0300, "Oleg Smirnov" <os...@netc.eu>
wrote:

>More bad news

Many Russian mothers have seen their boys for the last time.

Kurt Nicklas

未读,
2022年1月26日 12:57:432022/1/26
收件人

pyotr filipivich

未读,
2022年2月2日 09:15:362022/2/2
收件人
chrisv wrote

> Correct. The US is run by the wealthy elite businessman.

pyotr filipivich

未读,
2022年2月6日 20:17:352022/2/6
收件人
chrisv wrote

> Correct. The US is run by the wealthy elite businessman.

pyotr filipivich

未读,
2022年2月9日 18:02:222022/2/9
收件人
chrisv wrote

> Correct. The US is run by the wealthy elite businessman.

0 个新帖子