Are the Feds Threatening To Tamper With My Luckies?

Hal Womack

Jun 21, 2022, 7:14:55 PM6/21/22
View in browser | nytimes.com
The New York Times

BREAKING NEWS

The F.D.A. is set to propose a reduction of nicotine in cigarettes to help prevent addiction. It’s likely to face fierce industry opposition.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 5:33 PM ET
BAT or "British American Tobacco" seems to lack any public email address? What's up with that?

Jack Bowles
BAT Chief Executive Officer

The Democratic National Committee has the same blind spot.
Jaime Harrison (Chair) Democratic National Committee

a425couple

Jun 23, 2022, 1:18:37 PM6/23/22
On 6/21/2022 4:14 PM, Hal Womack wrote:
> View in browser | nytimes.com
> The New York Times
>
> BREAKING NEWS
>
> The F.D.A. is set to propose a reduction of nicotine in cigarettes to help prevent addiction. It’s likely to face fierce industry opposition.
> Tuesday, June 21, 2022 5:33 PM ET
> BAT or "British American Tobacco" seems to lack any public email address? What's up with that?

Yes, they are going to 'tamper with' your Luckies.
Going to make it like smoking straw.

The current Federal government,
- wants less births
- wants more benefits for not working