Drunk, old senile Pelosi finally admits impeachment has been going on since the start

Perjury

Feb 21, 2024, 1:40:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2f2mq$3ivp5$6...@news.freedyn.de>
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmaol.com> wrote:
> >Don't go there Holman, the House had remedies available and chose not to
> >pursue them.
>
> What remedies are those, exactly?

Suicide! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> --bks

The drunk, old, San Franciscan witch Nancy Pelosi had a brain
lapse today and finally admitted the truth. She admitted that
the Democrat’s desire to impeach Trump for beating Hillary
Rotten Clinton has been going on for two and a half years.” That
means the Democrat’s entire agenda while in the minority and now
in the majority in the House has been about obstruction of Trump
and nothing else.

Drunk, old senile Pelosi finally admits impeachment has been
going on since the start
Drunk, old senile Pelosi finally admits impeachment has been
going on since the start
On Tuesday in Washington, D.C., at Politico’s Women Rule Summit,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) admitted the impeachment
process of President Donald Trump has been going on for “two and
a half” years.

When asked about criticisms of “the speed” of the House
Democrats impeachment, Pelosi replied, “Speed? It’s been going
on 22 months—two and a half years, actually.”

She continued, “I think we are not moving with speed. Was it two
a half years ago they initiated the Mueller investigation? It’s
not about speed. It’s about urgency. One of the charges against
the president of the United States—saying he was violating the
oath of office by asking for government to interfere in our
election undermining the integrity of our elections.”

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/12/11/drunk-old-senile-pelosi-
finally-admits-impeachment-has-been-going-on-since-the-start/