Subscribe

Sheila

Nov 17, 2022, 4:45:03 AM11/17/22

Thank you.

mailto:sheila...@theriteplaninitiative.org

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Nov 17, 2022, 10:21:14 AM11/17/22
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:40:14 +0000 (GMT), Sheila put forth the notion that:
#

> Thank you.
>
> mailto:sheila...@theriteplaninitiative.org

why?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2022

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

William Stickers

Nov 17, 2022, 10:38:49 AM11/17/22
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:

> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:40:14 +0000 (GMT), Sheila put forth the notion that:
> #

> > Thank you.
> >
> > mailto:sheila...@theriteplaninitiative.org
>
> why?

It seems that someone is trying to fill someone else's
mailbox with spam. That won't work here, hardly anyone
reads usenet now.