The Juflu Tango

Hal Womack

Sep 23, 2021, 6:17:29 AM9/23/21
Just now my physician at Kaiser sent me the message below at Alpha.
The most important sentence therein IMHO = "Replies are not allowed for this message."

Well, gosh, that makes me want to look up who's my own MD's boss.

So Dr. Sun's previous boss was:
[Bernard J. Tyson was an American health executive. He was the CEO of integrated managed care consortium Kaiser Permanente, the largest such organization in the United States, which provides health care to 12 million people. Wikipedia
Born: January 20, 1959, Vallejo, CA
Died: November 10, 2019, Oakland, CA (age 60).]
Mr. (?) Tyson's designated advertising slogan for Kaiser was "THRIVE!' Unfortunately for its highly paid author, he died suddenly in his sleep. Kaiser has kept the slogan. Maybe they shook it twice to get off the dust?

Greg A. Adams, Chairman and CEO of Kaiser Permanente = current boss.
WIKI: [What is Greg Adams salary?
As one of Kaiser's top executives, he has historically been one of the highest-paid health care leaders in the Bay Area, earning nearly $6.6 million in total compensation last year. Dec 11, 2019]

To cure the juflu: First, hang Hank?

Agenda for NAGIM [Normal, Alias "Gentile", IMmensity]: Defeat JAPE ["JewAmerican Planetary Empire"], arrest at least its top ten thousand balebatim [look it up] including, for example, the whole U.S, Senate; prosecute them for war crimes, then send them to serve out their sentences at Pul-e-Charkhi* and other prisons worldwide convenient to the sites of their major atrocities**. There will be a choice of many such locations from Korea to My Lai to El Mozote to Fallujah to Khartoum and so forth.

After first establishing world justice, we the Government of Earth can next put the scientists in order to give us reliable data. They work for money like everybody else, eh what? Given that 98 year-old KinkHenKi = the Planet's most notorious war criminal [for a slightly different take on the Third King of the Jews, as I tagged him, see my younger brother's piece linked below***], this section's subtitle explains itself, eh what?

¡ Salud, pesetas y amor y tiempo para gozarlos !
*Pul-e-Charkhi Prison, also known as the Afghan National Detention Facility, is the largest prison in Afghanistan. As of 2018, it holds up to 5,000 inmates and is located east of Kabul.

** ‘We want justice under US law,’ father of 2 yo daughter killed in Kabul drone strike tells RT 20 Sep, 2021 15:53
https://on.rt.com/bh1q

*** Henry Kissinger's “On China” - The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com › books › 2011/05/17
By Brantly Womack. June 3, 2011
=======================================

ALPHA:

JONATHAN GEN-TSAN SUN MD

Received:09/22/2021
To Harry H Womack (Viewed)
Message body:
Dear Hal,,

The flu shots are now available at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco.

We've taken steps to make your visit easy and convenient, so you can feel good about protecting yourself and your loved ones.

You don't need an appointment, and there's no cost to members.

If you are planning on getting your flu shot, please bring your photo ID, member ID card, and wear a mask.

If you have already gotten your flu shot outside of Kaiser Permanente, complete a short questionnaire and we’ll update your medical record.

2021 Kaiser Permanente Flu Clinic
Adult & Pediatric Locations

2238 Geary Blvd.
Lobby Level
Beginning Monday, September 20, 2021
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am- 3:30 pm

Mission Bay Medical Offices
1600 Owens Street, 1st Floor
Beginning Monday September 20, 2021
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-430pm

Website & Flu Hotline:
For more information, please visit kp.org/mydoctor/flu
or call 1-800-573-5811

NOTE: Kaiser Permanente follows the SF Masking Mandate - masks are required

Thanks,
Dr. Sun

Replies are not allowed for this message.

BETA:
https://tinyurl.com/f8y2ce6d
[“Just three days after he received the Pfizer vaccine, Dr. Gregory Michael, 56, of Miami Beach developed symptoms for immune thrombocytopenia, a rare blood disorder that stops the creation of platelets, which are necessary for clotting. … he spent two weeks in the hospital where he died from a brain hemorrhage.” His wife disclosed that he entered the emergency room with a platelet count of zero and that he was immediately admitted to the intensive care unit with a diagnosis of “acute ITP caused by a reaction to the COVID vaccine.” He died from a brain bleed reasonably blamed on his vaccine shot.

This too was noted in the news story:

“Others who got the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine also seemed to have developed the same disorder. Luz Legaspi, 72, woke up to find bruises on her arms and legs and bleeding blisters in her mouth just a day after receiving her first dose of the Modern vaccine. When she went to a New York City hospital, she was similarly diagnosed with the same blood disorder.”

Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn, author of Pandemic Blunder and many articles on the pandemic, worked on health issues for decades. As a full professor at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, he directed a medical research program between the colleges of engineering and medicine. As a senior official at the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and the National Governors Association, he directed major studies on health-related subjects; he testified at over 50 U.S. Senate and House hearings and authored hundreds of articles and op-ed articles in major newspapers. He has served as an executive volunteer at a major hospital for more than 10 years.]
HW: "Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn former full professor of metallurgical engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison." Hirschhorn's own proffered autobiography rather dodgy, looks like he's trying to give the casual reader a false impression of medical expertise. Crumble, crumble on whichever side one looks?