"FODAD" = "For Freedom Of Diet And Dress"

Hal Womack

Nov 27, 2022, 11:25:04 PM11/27/22
Sunday, 27 November 2022:

Are Mother Nature and free will better for us than Big Pharma and the secret police?
===================
https://tinyurl.com/2c2njhxw
AUGUST 23, 2022 CP
The Age of Hypocrisies
BY PATRICK COCKBURN
[ ….in Mississippi where the Supreme Court upheld in June a life sentence without parole for a man called Allen Russell who was convicted of possessing 43.71 grams of marijuana. On any given day, 374,000 Americans are in prison or jail for drug offenses, often of the most minor kind.
….“You want to know what this [war on drugs] was really all about?” Ehrlichman said. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the anti-war left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course, we did.”]
………………………..
[Chief Justice Michael K. Randolph
District 2, Place 3
Justice Michael K. Randolph was appointed to the Mississippi Supreme Court by Gov. Haley Barbour on April 23, 2004.]
Allen Russell vs Michael K. Randolph
…………….
SRu4Ra = “Swap Russell for Randolph”
Variant: SR4
9 2 P = MSC incumbents to Parchman
The classic work on the so-called "war against drugs" = THE AMERICAN DISEASE -- ORIGINS OF NARCOTIC CONTROL by the late David Musto MD of Yale [first edition 1973].