Entitled Politician Maxine Waters: Treatment of Haitian migrants worse than slavery

Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean Hannity

Sep 23, 2021, 3:42:09 AM9/23/21
Rep. Maxine Waters decried the treatment of Haitian migrants
arriving by the thousands at the southern border, claiming what
occurred was "worse than what we witnessed in slavery."

The California Democrat spoke at a press conference outside the U.S.
Capitol Wednesday, held in response to photos and claims that
surfaced this week showing Border Patrol agents attempting to coral
some of the migrants flooding across the Rio Grande. The agents were
accused by some of whipping the border crossers despite that they
had reins in their hands and not whips.

"I'm pissed," said Waters. "I'm unhappy and I'm not just unhappy
with the cowboys who were running down Haitians and using their
reins to whip them. I'm [unhappy] with the administration. We are
following the Trump policy … he is the one that does not follow the
constitution and would not allow those seeking refuge to petition to
get into the country. What the hell are we doing here?

"What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years," Waters
continued. "What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in
slavery … cowboys with their reins, again, whipping black people."

Except there was no whipping.

The Democrats and this dishonest nigger cunt are flat out lying.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-discuss-treatment-of-
haitian-migrants-at-the-border-worse-than-what-we-witnessed-in-
slavery