Re: Ron DeSantis jumps the shark

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 19, 2022, 4:06:26 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:54:59 -0800, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 1/19/2022 11:26 AM, Josh Rosenbluth wrote:
>> On 1/19/2022 11:21 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>> {snip}

>>> Hollowhead prefers the kind of history lesson where kids are taught
>>> that race is an important distinction.
>>
>> In American history, race was an important distinction that gave us slavery and
>> Jim Crow.

Race did not "give us slavery". Economics of agriculture and the
willingness of West Africans to sell their own people gave us slavery.

Race, of course, did give us BLM and CRT. But we all know that, if
we're honest.

>And Baa-Baa-BlueGirl doesn't want students to be taught about when her kind
>practiced slavery and Jim Crow. Baa-Baa-BlueGirl doesn't want her ancestors
>portrayed as the monsters they actually were.

Rudy is speaking of his ma and pa, no doubt.

chrisv

Jan 19, 2022, 4:24:09 PM1/19/22
Kurt Nicklas wrote:

>Race did not "give us slavery". Economics of agriculture and the
>willingness of West Africans to sell their own people gave us slavery.

So the white man is blameless?

--
"I don't share Darwin's beliefs, that is all." - "Slimer"

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 19, 2022, 4:31:51 PM1/19/22
chrisv wrote

> So the white man is blameless?

It's shameful that our nations hallowed founders were so lazy that they
needed black slaves for everything from daily toil to being the subject of
their brutal rapes. The tradition continues in many southern states.

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 19, 2022, 4:55:15 PM1/19/22
It takes a special brand of stupidity to believe that race wasn't and
important distinction in slavery in America.

%

Jan 19, 2022, 6:45:09 PM1/19/22
On 2022-01-19 4:41 p.m., Fred OInka wrote:

> Deleated unread

never seen

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 2, 2022, 9:15:36 AM2/2/22