scooter and "purpose-built" private warships

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 28, 2022, 9:40:27 PM11/28/22
There weren't any. scooter is sticking to this absurd bit of ahistorical
bullshit because he thinks, stupidly, that it supports his wrong belief that the
right to keep and bear arms allows a person to have just whatever arms he wants,
for whatever purpose. But as Justice Scalia wrote in Heller, that's wrong.

scooter won't let go of his stupid wrong claim - his nugget of bullshit -
because he's the stubbornest motherfucker in existence. That's probably a big
part of why he's a Virginia militia camper - a collection of gun nuts and drunks.

max headroom

Nov 29, 2022, 1:24:56 AM11/29/22
In news:tiehL.21773$Yote....@fx02.iad, Rudy the forger
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com> forged:

> There weren't any. scooter is sticking to this absurd bit of ahistorical
> bullshit because he thinks, stupidly, that it supports his wrong belief that
> the right to keep and bear arms allows a person to have just whatever arms he
> wants, for whatever purpose....

United States Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 8;

The Congress shall have Power ...

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 29, 2022, 3:12:35 AM11/29/22
On 11/28/2022 9:51 PM, oozing scarlet red maxipad attempted - and *failed* - to
bullshit:

> On 11/28/2022 6:40 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> There weren't any. scooter is sticking to this absurd bit of ahistorical
>> bullshit because he thinks, stupidly, that it supports his wrong belief that the
>> right to keep and bear arms allows a person to have just whatever arms he wants,
>> for whatever purpose. But as Justice Scalia wrote in Heller, that's wrong.
>>
>> scooter won't let go of his stupid wrong claim - his nugget of bullshit -
>> because he's the stubbornest motherfucker in existence. That's probably a big
>> part of why he's a Virginia militia camper - a collection of gun nuts and drunks.
>
> United States Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 8;
>
> The Congress shall have Power ...
>
> To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and

There were no *purpose-built* private warships, o oozing red maxipad.

Rudy Canoza

Nov 29, 2022, 6:59:29 AM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:12:33 -0800, an incel dwarf wrote:

>On 11/28/2022 9:51 PM, oozing scarlet red maxipad attempted - and *failed* - to
>bullshit:
>
>> United States Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 8;
>>
>> The Congress shall have Power ...
>>
>> To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and
>
>There were no *purpose-built* private warships, o oozing red maxipad.

One shouldn't listen to a dwarf about the constitution. I was so
fucking stupid I actually said this!

No, the Constitution does *not* say what the government may not do.
- Rudy, stupidly demonstrating his complete ignorance of the
Constitution and claiming the Bill of Rights doesn't exist.

That's how stupid *I* am! LOL
Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Scout

Nov 29, 2022, 11:52:53 AM11/29/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:R9jhL.31369$KOJe....@fx08.iad...
Sure there were.

"When war broke out, an area of Baltimore’s waterfront known as Fells Point
began building slightly bigger schooners that could raid enemy shipping and
outrun enemy blockades."

"The privateer Snap Dragon was built from this model. In the War of 1812, it
captured 19 prizes."

https://americanhistory.si.edu/on-the-water/maritime-nation/defending-independence/keeping-privateers-afloat

"These vessels, either converted merchant vessels or PURPOSE-BUILT COMMERCE
RAIDERS (emphasis added), were often investments of wealthy or enterprising
merchants.

https://philadelphiaencyclopedia.org/essays/privateering/

Once again we see that Rudy, as usual, doesn't have a clue of what he's
talking about.

governo...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2022, 8:04:26 PM11/29/22
On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:12:33 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> wrote:

>There were no *purpose-built* private warships, o oozing red maxipad.

You are quite wrong. As late as the American revolution there were
still privateers employed by the Royal Navy. Fact is, Britain only
ruled the waves because of its crown licensed pirates.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 29, 2022, 9:42:09 PM11/29/22
On 11/29/2022 7:48 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:R9jhL.31369$KOJe....@fx08.iad...
>> On 11/28/2022 9:51 PM, oozing scarlet red maxipad attempted - and *failed* -
>> to bullshit:

>>> United States Constitution, Article 1, Sec. 8;
>>>
>>> The Congress shall have Power ...
>>>
>>> To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and
>>
>> There were no *purpose-built* private warships, o oozing red maxipad.
>
> Sure there were.
>
> "When war broke out,

"When war broke out" — exactly. There weren't a bunch of purpose-built
privately owned warship in the hands of privateers until *after* the war started.

Scout

Nov 30, 2022, 10:22:33 AM11/30/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:3qzhL.9574$x2a...@fx44.iad...
And Rudy intentionally and deliberately snipped out the context that proved
him wrong and left only the opening left without the context that
"*purpose-built* private warships" were produced. Nothing was said about
when they had to be produced nor would it matter to the assertion that none
were.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 30, 2022, 10:51:58 AM11/30/22
On 11/30/2022 7:16 AM, scooter lied:

> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:3qzhL.9574$x2a...@fx44.iad...
>> On 11/29/2022 7:48 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> message news:R9jhL.31369$KOJe....@fx08.iad...

>>> Sure there were.
>>>
>>> "When war broke out,
>>
>> "When war broke out" — exactly.
>
> And Rudy intentionally and deliberately snipped out the context that proved him
> wrong

No, scooter. I commented on the fact that *you* provided, scooter.

max headroom

Nov 30, 2022, 3:54:09 PM11/30/22
In news:v_KhL.246$ZRk4...@fx48.iad, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entf�rben.@gmail.com> typed:

> On 11/30/2022 7:16 AM, scooter lied:

Oh, the irony! Rudy forges Klaus' name to call Scout a liar!

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 12:36:06 AM12/1/22
On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 10:16:34 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:

>"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf?rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
>message news:3qzhL.9574$x2a...@fx44.iad...
>> On 11/29/2022 7:48 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entf?rben.@gmail.com> wrote in
Klaus did that and renamed the thread.

But I recall looking that up in the original thread and he did *choke*
specify "*purpose-built* private warships . . . when the war broke
out." He's right this time, there were no *purpose-built* private
warships when the war broke out.

Scout

Dec 1, 2022, 8:40:54 AM12/1/22

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
I've long come to the presumption that you can accept anything said by Rudy
is a lie, unless or until it can be established to be truthful.

Off the top of my head I can't even think of the last time Rudy was truthful
about anything.

max headroom

Dec 1, 2022, 10:44:28 AM12/1/22
In news:6segohtsi8q9ingi3...@4ax.com, governo...@gmail.com
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>>> "When war broke out" - exactly.

>> And Rudy intentionally and deliberately snipped out the context that proved
>> him wrong and left only the opening left without the context that
>> "*purpose-built* private warships" were produced. Nothing was said about
>> when they had to be produced nor would it matter to the assertion that none
>> were.

> Klaus did that and renamed the thread.

> But I recall looking that up in the original thread and he did *choke*
> specify "*purpose-built* private warships . . . when the war broke
> out." He's right this time, there were no *purpose-built* private
> warships when the war broke out.

How provincial. Has no one heard of Francis Drake?

Letters of Marque and Reprisal were NOT invented by our Founding Fathers, and
privateers sailed the seas before our revolution.

Scout

Dec 1, 2022, 2:34:03 PM12/1/22

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
Yep, and ships aren't sunk just because a war is over..

He made a broad and sweeping statement, which I proved to be wrong. Rudy is
NOW attempting to impose time limits on the claim once it was proven to be
false.

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 3:26:26 PM12/1/22
On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 07:55:25 -0500, "Scout" wrote:
>"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote
>> Klaus Schadenfreude typed:
>> Oh, the irony! Rudy forges Klaus' name to call Scout a liar!

>I've long come to the presumption that you can accept anything said by Rudy
>is a lie, unless or until it can be established to be truthful.

Ditto Wannabe, Hisler and a few others.

>Off the top of my head I can't even think of the last time Rudy was truthful
>about anything.

He was lying about wanting to blow you?

governo...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 3:29:55 PM12/1/22
I took the context to mean "in America". Yes, privateers formed a
significant portion of the English Navy from Elizabeth I's time in the
sixteenth century until the end of the Stuart dynasty in the
eighteenth.
The British empire was built on piracy.