Disabled woman set on fire as Paris riots spread

J Young

Nov 4, 2005, 9:43:15 PM11/4/05
Only vermin would committ such an atrocity upon an already suffering woman.
One must go back hundreds of years to find incidents of Catholics behaving
in such a obscene manner yet for some sects of people , this behaviour is a
way of life today in a supposed more civilized era. Authorities should put a
stop to these rioters with what ever means are necessary.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/france/story/0,11882,1635043,00.html

Disabled woman set on fire as Paris riots spread

Passengers caught in blaze as youths ambush bus
· New attacks thwart hopes that troubles may be over

A 56-year-old physically disabled woman was being treated in the burns unit
of a Paris hospital yesterday after the bus she was travelling in was set
alight by youths in the northern suburb of Sevran.
The incident was the ugliest yet in the violence that has convulsed the
suburbs of Paris during the past week. Last night, fresh attacks were
reported in two dormitory towns outside the French capital where youths set
fire to cars and two buildings.

S. Maizlich

Nov 4, 2005, 9:50:46 PM11/4/05
J Young wrote:
> Only vermin would committ such an atrocity upon an already suffering woman.
> One must go back hundreds of years to find incidents of Catholics behaving
> in such a obscene manner yet for some sects of people , this behaviour is a
> way of life today in a supposed more civilized era. Authorities should put a
> stop to these rioters with what ever means are necessary.

You're a fuckwit, as well as a drive-by flamethrower. It's obvious
this disabled woman wasn't singled out by the rioters. Rioters are the
same the world over, whether it's these scum rioting in Paris, the
Argentine scum rioting in Argentina, rioters rioting in South Central
L.A. in 1992, or American sports fans rioting after their team *wins* a
championship.

omare...@aol.com

Nov 4, 2005, 10:05:01 PM11/4/05

The difference of course being that France idiotically allowed these
rioters into their country and are now facing the consequences of
massive Muslim immigration.

S. Maizlich

Nov 4, 2005, 10:23:43 PM11/4/05

Unrestricted immigration of people from a thoroughly alien culture
probably is a bad idea. I think the lump of Muslim immigrants into
western Europe make our problem of illegal Latino immigration look
almost not a problem at all by comparison. Our Latino immigrants speak
a western language that uses a western alphabet, and if they're
religious they adhere to a western religion. The nations whence they
come embody, for example, the concept of separation of church and
state. Muslims in Europe will never assimilate as Europeans.

My point in replying to the fuckwit is that he was making more out of
the injuries inflicted on the woman than is warranted. She wasn't
singled out or attacked for some specific reason; it was purely bad
time/place for her. By contrast, when Damian "Football" Williams
smashed the brick onto Reginald Denny's head in the 1992 L.A. riots,
Williams *was* singling Denny out for being white. Williams, btw, was
convicted a few years ago of murder. I think he got something like 51
years to life.

edi...@netpath.net

Nov 4, 2005, 10:37:00 PM11/4/05
Stuff like this has been routinely done by young Palestinian MOSLEMS
during their intifada from 1987-93 in Israel. Why does it surprise
anyone that other MOSLEMS do it now in Paris? The scenes and depiction
of the Paris Intifada sound straight out of Ramallah, 1990.

Save on gas! Shop the http://www.INTERNET-GUN-SHOW.com

Douglas Berry

Nov 4, 2005, 10:43:50 PM11/4/05
What's so funny about peace, love and "J Young"
<youngo...@aol.com> posting the following on Fri, 4 Nov 2005
21:43:15 -0500 iin alt.atheism?

>Only vermin would committ such an atrocity upon an already suffering woman.
>One must go back hundreds of years to find incidents of Catholics behaving
>in such a obscene manner

Never heard of Northern Ireland or the IRA, have you?

These lovely Catholic lads have blown up children, tortured innocents,
and in one of the great moments of Christian charity, blew up a parade
of WWII veterans, bandsmen, and retired cavalry horses.

I'm Irish by ancestry, and the horros inflicted on Eire by both the
IRA and their Protestant counterparts in the Ulster Defense Force make
me sick.

And it's all done in the name of religion. Walking down a street in
Belfast a few years back meant being confronted by gangs of young men
who would ask "Protestant or Catholic?" The wrong answer got you a
beating, or worse.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

Goodness Godless

Nov 4, 2005, 11:16:02 PM11/4/05

"J Young" <youngo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Only vermin would committ such an atrocity upon an already suffering
> woman.
> One must go back hundreds of years to find incidents of Catholics behaving
> in such a obscene manner yet for some sects of people , this behaviour is
> way of life today in a supposed more civilized era. Authorities should put
> stop to these rioters with what ever means are necessary.

''Authorities should put a stop to these rioters with what ever means are
necessary.''
Said with full Faciest venom! Including Nice Nazi State Murder!

A True Wank Young!

Mimi Cohen

Nov 4, 2005, 11:18:06 PM11/4/05

and for that very same reason it's idealistic at best, dangerous at
worst to expect a western style democracy to exist in such an alien
environment as any Muslim state. Muslims have lived their culture for
1300 years, they're not going to suddenly change in a few years (likely
not even in a few centuries)

> My point in replying to the fuckwit is that he was making more out of
> the injuries inflicted on the woman than is warranted.

It was "J Young" he lives to start shit, sad that's all he has eh? :)

DCI

Nov 4, 2005, 11:23:04 PM11/4/05

Mimi, you need to spend more time on preparing what you're going to
post. That way, the rest of us can understand what you really want to
say.

DCI

Paul Duca

Nov 4, 2005, 11:26:58 PM11/4/05
in article O6WdnTpr1_pXgfHe...@giganews.com, J Young at
youngo...@aol.com wrote on 11/4/05 9:43 PM:

` I guess J Young must know something we don't...that this woman
is the happy Catholic martyr cripple. That's the ONLY reason why HE'D be
upset over this happening.

Paul

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 12:21:32 AM11/5/05

What I'd like to say to you and only you, is you really ought to get a
life, pretty sad that you track my posts and even create a thread in my
name. *IF* I weren't already the happiliest married woman on the planet
I *MIGHT* be flattered.... no I've thought about it, I wouldn't be
flattered even if I *WEREN'T* the happiliest married woman on the
planet. You know there are more of us (women) than you (men) if you put
a little less time tracking me from behind a computer screen and a
little more out looking you might even find one for your own. I'll not
be holding my breath to hear from you that you have, though.

J Young

Nov 5, 2005, 12:20:25 AM11/5/05

wrote:

> >It was "J Young" he lives to start shit, sad that's all he has eh? :)
>

> Mimi, you need to spend more time on preparing what you're going to
> post. That way, the rest of us can understand what you really want to
> say.
>
> DCI

How can she explain to you what she wants to say if she hasn't a clue
herself? "Mimi" is a troll, nothing more.

DCI

Nov 5, 2005, 12:28:41 AM11/5/05

Well you're certainly trying. Now come on, out with it, tell us what
you really think. Your sense of humor is showing.

DCI

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 12:43:22 AM11/5/05

says the *KING* of all trolls. Unlike you *I* don't post provocative
articles with delusional commentaries accompanying them, unlike you when
asked questions *I* answer them, unlike you *I* don't presume to force
my religion on my fellow Americans because while you have the right to
believe whatever wacky fairy tale you choose you can't make anyone else
believe it. /If you were a better more attentive parent you wouldn't
need to have a government nanny doing your job for you. It must suck to
be you, but it must suck worse to be your kid.

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 12:43:54 AM11/5/05

Fuck off

DCI

Nov 5, 2005, 1:12:38 AM11/5/05

Do you opine that government should not be so involved in the rearing
of children?

DCI

DCI

Nov 5, 2005, 1:16:49 AM11/5/05

Up to this point, I held a hope for you, that your opinions would be
made crystal clear. Unfortunately, like so many others, you fell back
into profanilty as a means of describing your thought processes, as
muddled as they are. 'tis a shame. And to think, you're a grandma, or
so you claim.

DCI

Shark school missionaries

Nov 5, 2005, 5:09:34 AM11/5/05
"S. Maizlich" <notg...@yahoo.com> suddenly spluttered:

Try looking at some facts first: French is their first language, they
are French citizens because they come from French colonies.

And if you had your way 150 years ago, I'd be Polish, or dead, or,
even worse than those two, Israeli (wait a minute, according to their
race laws, I am). Smell the ignorance and stupidity.

Conflict over the exact will/purpose/nature of God cannot ever be
resolved, since there are no facts to go on.

D Silverman FLAHN, SMLAHN

AA #2208

Leif Erikson

Nov 5, 2005, 8:49:37 AM11/5/05

Wrong. These are mostly people born a generation or
two after France abandoned their African colonies.

> they are French citizens because they come from French colonies.

They are NOT French citizens; not if they come from
Algeria or Morocco, as many of them do. People from
France Outre-Mer - French overseas territories - are
French citizens, but people from *former* colonies like
Algeria and Tunisia are not French citizens.

> And if you had your way

What would that be? That countries control their
borders and not allow unrestricted/uncontrolled
immigration?

> 150 years ago, I'd be Polish, or dead, or,
> even worse than those two, Israeli (wait a minute, according to their
> race laws, I am).

Why should I care about that?

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 10:15:37 AM11/5/05

Actually numbnuts the fuck off is because I'm sick of you. If you're too
stupid to read my opinions in my words that's your failure not mine. Go
back to school and learn how to read for content and context.

kathryn

Nov 5, 2005, 11:20:51 AM11/5/05

<omare...@aol.com> wrote in message

Gee I wonder what they should do about the rioters in Northern Ireland

DCI

Nov 5, 2005, 11:56:09 AM11/5/05

You're getting closer. Now try to show more consideration in your
opinions. Here on alt.california, you may have found a forum for your
blather; however, remember, you do not own the newsgroup. Now take a
deep breath and start all over again.

DCI

David Jensen

Nov 5, 2005, 12:23:42 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:20:51 +0000 (UTC), in alt.atheism
"kathryn" <nos...@here.com> wrote in
<dkim53$itu$1...@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>:
End the Occupation?

ריעין ברתון‎/Riain Barton

Nov 5, 2005, 12:25:56 PM11/5/05
What rioters in Northern Ireland?

And the Irish in Northern Ireland are not immigrants, it is their HOME.

"kathryn" <nos...@here.com> wrote in message

kathryn

Nov 5, 2005, 1:25:09 PM11/5/05

"David Jensen" <da...@dajensen-family.com> wrote in message

Sorry both sides riot

Try again.

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 1:29:31 PM11/5/05
David Jensen wrote:

>>Gee I wonder what they should do about the rioters in Northern Ireland
>>
>End the Occupation?

Odd how nobody ever mentions it when a disabled black person dies in Detroit,
LA or Dallas during a shooting but it's a massive Muslim conspiracy when it
happens outside of Paris.

kathryn

Nov 5, 2005, 1:34:52 PM11/5/05

"ריעין ברתון‎/Riain Barton" <ri...@zion.org.il> wrote in message

> What rioters in Northern Ireland?
>
> And the Irish in Northern Ireland are not immigrants, it is their HOME.

There was a bit of rioting in NI over the summer it was on the news.
Although in recent years there's always been a bit of rioting in NI. Mostly
over the marching, However this year apparently Unionists are just feeling
angry and not just about the marching. Personally speaking the only thing I
was angry about was it taking 2 frigging hours to get home but I never felt
the urge to throw any kind of explosive device.

And that was my point.....being an immigrant is not a factor.

David Jensen

Nov 5, 2005, 1:53:21 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:25:09 +0000 (UTC), in alt.atheism
"kathryn" <nos...@here.com> wrote in
<dkite5$8vk$1...@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>:

I wasn't much serious about that answer. Hundreds of years of bad
policies cannot be undone overnight, particularly if no one is trying to
undo them.

>Try again.

Britain will, again and again.

David Jensen

Nov 5, 2005, 1:57:40 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:34:52 +0000 (UTC), in alt.atheism
"kathryn" <nos...@here.com> wrote in
<dkiu0c$8r9$1...@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>:

Depends on certain folks' definition of immigrant. As I understand it,
much of the problem in NI is a result of the importation of Protestants
from the rest of the UK while Britain controlled Ireland. From a certain
point of view, these people are immigrants, as much as the second and
third generation rioters are in France. Of course, using words properly,
neither the NI Prots nor the rioters in Paris are immigrants.

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 2:06:18 PM11/5/05
kathryn wrote:

Toronto had an immigrant problem well before the latter days. The bloody
Irish were treated like crap by the British, then the Italians were treated
like crap by the British and the Irish, then the Portuguese and so on. :)

The massive cooperative community of the Jews and the Italians in the 1930's
was busted up when a few Italians from overseas backed "il duce", teamed up
with the Nazis and they rioted, they liked "il duce" because he drove out the
Mafia (and sent it to the USA).

Never expect harmony when people immigrate, but on the other had, don't
expect the wealth of ideas, culuture and vision that they arrive with either.

kathryn

Nov 5, 2005, 2:12:19 PM11/5/05

"David Jensen" <da...@dajensen-family.com> wrote in message

Some people are but the majority are too keen to listen to those who aren't

>>Try again.
>
> Britain will, again and again.

They're stuck with us. HA!

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 2:16:52 PM11/5/05
David Jensen wrote:

>Depends on certain folks' definition of immigrant. As I understand it,
>much of the problem in NI is a result of the importation of Protestants
>from the rest of the UK while Britain controlled Ireland. From a certain
>point of view, these people are immigrants, as much as the second and
>third generation rioters are in France. Of course, using words properly,
>neither the NI Prots nor the rioters in Paris are immigrants.

If you want a weird definition of immigrant, I suggest that you visit
Northern Italy, where they consider people from Southern Italy as
under class Hillbilly's.

Jenny6833A

Nov 5, 2005, 2:16:50 PM11/5/05
David Jensen wrote:

> Of course, using words properly,
> neither the NI Prots nor the rioters in Paris are immigrants.

In Paris, some of them are. The influx continues, both legally (as in
family members) and illegally.

:-)

Jenny

kathryn

Nov 5, 2005, 2:26:01 PM11/5/05

"David Jensen" <da...@dajensen-family.com> wrote in message

Hmmm that was 500+ years ago. The more recent issues have been the
mistreatment of the Irish by the British during the potato famine over 150
years ago. The Irish Uprisings in the early part of the last century and
the mistreatment of Catholics by Protestants after NI was formed. It's not
going to fix itself for a long, long time.

Besides if 500 years would still count couldn't you argue that ultimately
the majority of the world are ultimately immigrants?

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 2:28:13 PM11/5/05
Jenny6833A wrote:

Did you hear about the well planned invasion of Great Britain at the Chunnel
in France back in 2001? 44 illegals gathered together on the French side and
"went for it". None of them were from France but all of them knew tha the UK
was a safe haven, better than France! Kind of like the Cubans who make boats
out of 1958 Chevy's and cross to the USA, but less creative.

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 2:29:36 PM11/5/05

Jenny6833A

Nov 5, 2005, 2:29:40 PM11/5/05
omare...@aol.com wrote:

> ... France idiotically allowed these

> rioters into their country and are now facing the consequences of
> massive Muslim immigration.

You're certainly correct that, in retrospect, there was too much too
quickly.

However, the early immigrants did integrate. That success, plus a long
history of successful immigration/integration from other countries,
caused the French to allow the pace to increase.

It's worth noting that illegal immigration is part of the problem too,
just as in the USA.

:-)

Jenny

David Jensen

Nov 5, 2005, 2:33:49 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:26:01 +0000 (UTC), in alt.atheism
"kathryn" <nos...@here.com> wrote in
<dkj109$hbd$1...@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>:

I agree, Britain would have given up all of the island of Ireland after
WWI if they hadn't had the Protestants who had been around at their
long-ago urging.

>Besides if 500 years would still count couldn't you argue that ultimately
>the majority of the world are ultimately immigrants?

Yes, that is part of the point of the absurdity of it all.

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 2:44:13 PM11/5/05

I don't know about Detroit and Dallas, but in LA they print those kinds
of articles all the time, as does the SF Chronicle when it happens in
San Francisco or Oakland.

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 2:44:55 PM11/5/05
ריעין ברתון‎/Riain Barton wrote:
> What rioters in Northern Ireland?
>
> And the Irish in Northern Ireland are not immigrants, it is their HOME.

Excellent point :)

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 2:46:57 PM11/5/05
Jenny6833A wrote:

A great movie about immigrants in the USA was "Gangs of New York".

One thing that caught me by surprise (because I'm not overly familliar with
US history) was how the Union States accepted loads of Irish immigrants and
when they got off the boat in NYC and had no job prospects, they were imbued
to join the Army to fight the Confederation!

kathryn

Nov 5, 2005, 3:15:47 PM11/5/05

"David Jensen" <da...@dajensen-family.com> wrote in message

You do understand that not only do the majority of NI want to remain part of
the UK the Rep isn't actually all that keen to have us either? Only GB that
would benefit from a "united" Ireland and even that would be eventually.

David Jensen

Nov 5, 2005, 4:59:18 PM11/5/05
On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:15:47 +0000 (UTC), in alt.atheism
"kathryn" <nos...@here.com> wrote in
<dkj3tj$4in$1...@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>:

I understand. I am not trying to encourage any changes of borders,
certainly not unless they are strongly supported by the people who live
there. The British of the 20th Century had a number of poor outcomes in
trying to deal with partitions and other attempts to make sensible
borders that could not be made sensible. Further attempts in the 21st
century, seem utterly senseless, particularly since the Irish Republic
and the UK are slowly becoming neighboring states in the same
confederation.

I also understand that the radicals are the ones demanding,
unthinkingly, that the egg be unscrambled.

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 5, 2005, 8:18:14 PM11/5/05

On 5-Nov-2005, Shark school missionaries <yourna...@martyrdom.org>
wrote:

> >Unrestricted immigration of people from a thoroughly alien culture
> >probably is a bad idea. I think the lump of Muslim immigrants into
> >western Europe make our problem of illegal Latino immigration look
> >almost not a problem at all by comparison. Our Latino immigrants speak
> >a western language that uses a western alphabet, and if they're
> >religious they adhere to a western religion. The nations whence they
> >come embody, for example, the concept of separation of church and
> >state. Muslims in Europe will never assimilate as Europeans.
> >

> Try looking at some facts first: French is their first language, they

> are French citizens because they come from French colonies.

The sad fact is that even tho' they are citizens, their parents raised them
as if they were not.
This is why they do what they do.

> And if you had your way 150 years ago, I'd be Polish, or dead, or,

> even worse than those two, Israeli (wait a minute, according to their
> race laws,

Israel doesn't have any.

> I am).

No, you aren't.
Even if you think you are Jewish (which I doubt), you still
have to apply.

> Smell the ignorance and stupidity.

I am & you reek.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 5, 2005, 8:20:01 PM11/5/05

On 5-Nov-2005, he...@henny.com (Henny) wrote:

> David Jensen wrote:
>
> >>Gee I wonder what they should do about the rioters in Northern Ireland
> >>
> >End the Occupation?
>
> Odd how nobody ever mentions it when a disabled black person dies in
> Detroit,
> LA or Dallas during a shooting

Because the police can tell random violence when they see it.

> but it's a massive Muslim conspiracy when
> it
> happens outside of Paris.

Because the generic news agencies have been carefully avoiding saying
that it's only one specific subsegment of the population doing it: Muslim
immigrants &/or their children.

Susan

Henny

Nov 5, 2005, 8:32:55 PM11/5/05
wrote:

>Because the generic news agencies have been carefully avoiding saying
>that it's only one specific subsegment of the population doing it: Muslim
>immigrants &/or their children.

So it's not about poverty, it's about race.

I see.

What race are you?

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 9:14:06 PM11/5/05

This will undoubtedly come as a major shock to you but *MUSLIM* is a
religion not a race.

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 5, 2005, 9:42:51 PM11/5/05

On 5-Nov-2005, he...@henny.com (Henny) wrote:

> >Because the generic news agencies have been carefully avoiding saying
> >that it's only one specific subsegment of the population doing it: Muslim
> >immigrants &/or their children.
>
> So it's not about poverty, it's about race.

Race?
How does "race" enter into it??

> I see.
>
> What race are you?

Human.
What are you?

Susan

Mimi Cohen

Nov 5, 2005, 11:29:46 PM11/5/05

probably simian :)

geotek

Nov 6, 2005, 12:20:41 AM11/6/05

"Henny" <he...@henny.com> wrote in message

Really? Start reading the papers, you dickwad.

geotek

Nov 6, 2005, 12:25:33 AM11/6/05

"Henny" <he...@henny.com> wrote in message

If you're not familiar with US history, then don't cite some Hollywood crap
as fact. Read some books (preferably non-fiction) then have an opinion.
geotek

Mimi Cohen

Nov 6, 2005, 12:42:09 AM11/6/05

I was thinking he lives in a cave :)

Jafo

Nov 6, 2005, 11:40:33 AM11/6/05
As viewed from alt.california, Goodness Godless wrote:

>''Authorities should put a stop to these rioters with what ever means
>are necessary.''
>Said with full Faciest venom! Including Nice Nazi State Murder!

Safe accusations to make, when you're not in the path of ten days of
riots. Let this happen where you live, and you'll be agreeing with
the poster's suggestion.

--
Jafo

Jafo

Nov 6, 2005, 11:40:33 AM11/6/05
As viewed from alt.california, omare...@aol.com wrote:

>The difference of course being that France idiotically allowed these

>rioters into their country and are now facing the consequences of
>massive Muslim immigration.

The French still haven't learned that you get what you pay for.

--
Jafo

hc2...@mac.com

Nov 6, 2005, 2:01:52 PM11/6/05
Dirty Uncle Jafo contributed to the racist decline of omareno el moron

:
> >The difference of course being that France idiotically allowed these
> >rioters into their country and are now facing the consequences of
> >massive Muslim immigration.
>
> The French still haven't learned that you get what you pay for.

You two goons are always such a riot at the Turkish Bath, Jafo -
mouthing off like you're owed a happy ending every time, complete with
French whatever. But you're lousy tippers so all you ever get is
dicked by some fat Cheney man.

Try visiting other cultures and learning from them before passing
judgment instead of gas, racist.

.
.
.

Jafo

Nov 6, 2005, 9:05:40 PM11/6/05
As viewed from alt.california, Slick <hc2...@mac.com> wrote:

>>The French still haven't learned that you get what you pay for.

>You two goons are always such a riot at the Turkish Bath, Jafo -
>mouthing off like you're owed a happy ending every time, complete
>with French whatever. But you're lousy tippers so all you ever
>get is dicked by some fat Cheney man.
>
>Try visiting other cultures and learning from them before passing
>judgment instead of gas, racist.

How many Islamic countries are stable and peaceful, Slick?

--
Jafo

hc2...@mac.com

Nov 7, 2005, 1:37:10 PM11/7/05
Jafo wrote:
><hc23hc wrote:
<as Dirty Uncle Jafo crooned to omareno el moron>

> >>The French still haven't learned that you get what you pay for.
>
> >You two goons are always such a riot at the Turkish Bath, Jafo -
> >mouthing off like you're owed a happy ending every time, complete
> >with French whatever. But you're lousy tippers so all you ever
> >get is dicked by some fat Cheney man.
> >
> >Try visiting other cultures and learning from them before passing
> >judgment instead of gas, racist.
>
> How many Islamic countries are stable and peaceful, Slick?

You must mean in today's Dark-Age world, under W, how many countries
are stable and peaceful ?

And - besides Switzerland - why aren't there any ? Must be something
to do with the state of enlightenment of our interventionist New World
leader, not just some religions or skin colors you and warmongering
despot morons like omareno and W personally happen to have it in for.

.
.
.

Jafo

Nov 8, 2005, 12:43:05 AM11/8/05
As viewed from alt.california, Slick <hc2...@mac.com> wrote:

>Jafo wrote:
>>How many Islamic countries are stable and peaceful, Slick?

>You must mean in today's Dark-Age world, under W, how many countries
>are stable and peaceful ?
>
>And - besides Switzerland - why aren't there any ? Must be something
>to do with the state of enlightenment of our interventionist New World
>leader, not just some religions or skin colors you and warmongering
>despot morons like omareno and W personally happen to have it in for.

Evasion noted.

--
Jafo

hc2...@mac.com

Nov 8, 2005, 10:59:02 AM11/8/05
Dirty Uncle Jafo goofed again.

Racism noted. You can 't hold other cultures to higher account than
your chosen confederacy of swine under W who're first at the trough and
otherwise behind it all - fucking up the entire planet, one
intervention (or more) at a time.

Sooner or later, you're bacon, Jafo. Remember, you read it here first.

.
.
.

Jafo

Nov 9, 2005, 1:32:28 PM11/9/05
As viewed from alt.california, Slick <hc2...@mac.com> wrote:

Uh huh. That's hardly the first style-over-substance rant that I've
read from you first.

So how many Islamic countries are stable and peaceful, Slick?

--
Jafo

hc2...@mac.com

Nov 10, 2005, 12:25:23 AM11/10/05

Given a chance (as in: left alone) probably most of them would be, and
right away. The others . . .

"The US maintains military bases in 140 foreign countries (needless to
say, there are no foreign military bases on US territory). Thanks to
exorbitant military spending more than the combined total of the 32
next most well-armed nations - the US enjoys a unique and coercive
global reach, a monopoly which it intends to preserve at all costs, as
the current National Security Strategy makes clear. The US claims and
exercises a prerogative to topple other regimes and occupy other
countries that it denies to all other nation-states. Through the IMF,
WTO and World Bank, it shapes the economic destinies of most people on
the planet. The fact is that the fate of billions living beyond US
borders is determined by decisions made in Washington."

from "Empire of Denial" by MIKE MARQUSEE

.
.
.