Is Pelosi's attacker an illegal immigrant?

Leroy N. Soetoro

Nov 2, 2022, 1:43:16 PM11/2/22
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is-pelosi-s-attacker-an-illegal-
immigrant/ar-AA13Az0T?ocid=BHEA000&cvid=410d1a129ac9413c85dafa8829c8d744

There is still a lot we don’t know about the man who attacked Paul Pelosi
after 2 am on Friday morning, but it seems increasingly clear that he was
an illegal immigrant.

David DePape reportedly grew up in Powell River, British Columbia, and,
according to CNN, “left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue a relationship
that brought him to California.”

As long as he crossed the border at a port of entry and presented himself
for inspection, there is nothing illegal about a Canadian visiting the
United States. But it can only be a visit. Canadians are only allowed to
stay in the U.S. for a maximum of six months before they have to apply for
an extension. Even then the maximum extension is only for another six
months. Then you have to go back to Canada.

That means that after the first year he was in the U.S., DePape would have
become an illegal immigrant. It is possible that he had an American
parent, married a U.S. citizen at some point, or pursued naturalization
through some other path. But so far, no such thing has been reported.

What we do know is that DePape had two children with nudist-activist Oxane
“Gypsy” Taub and a third child with a still-unidentified second woman.

Now Taub did get married, more than once, but not to DePape, who was at
least one of Taub’s weddings as the couple’s “best man.” It appears that
DePape was living with Taub, the mother of two of his children, at the
time, and was apparently okay with her marrying another man who was half
Taub’s age.

"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," Taub told
ABC 7 from the California Institution For Women in Corona, where she is
serving time for the attempted abduction of a 14-year-old boy.

“When I met him, he was only 20 years old,” Taub continued, “and he didn't
have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my
views and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy
Pelosi."

As an illegal immigrant, it would have been impossible for DePape to
secure a legal job, which only leads to more questions. For example, how
was he able to afford to live in a home in Richmond, California, just
north of Berkeley?

It is unfortunate that politicians are increasingly targeted for violence
at their homes, as Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Justice Brett Kavanaugh both
were. But we also have far too many mentally ill illegal immigrants
roaming freely, too.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.