[Looking for] free micro-cadam

Imasen

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
I am looking for free MICRO-CADAM (OLD Version).
Formerly, though program was introduced from WEB by a down load,
it is deleted now.
Who knows it?
If you have the program, please send me via e-mail (attach).

Best Regards.

Mitsuhisa Suzuki
--
___________________________________
125-1 nakamati usirohibo-cho kounan-city

Imasen

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

Imasen

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

Imasen

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Sorry.
I duplicate it and have contributed.

SEWP III User

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Imasen,
You can get it at the following site for a $54.95 US.
http://home.istar.ca/~silverpb/index1.html

Marty

Imasen wrote:

> I am looking for free MICRO-CADAM (OLD Version).
> Formerly, though program was introduced from WEB by a down load,
> it is deleted now.
> Who knows it?
> If you have the program, please send me via e-mail (attach).
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Mitsuhisa Suzuki

Richard Scott

May 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/13/00
Free download from Microcadam.com is at
ftp://ftp.microcadam.com/cornerstone/

Imasen

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
Richard,
Thank you very much!
I found it.

Mitsuhisa
Richard Scott <rsc...@southwind.net> wrote in message

ffariam...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 7:49:36 AM3/1/19
Em terça-feira, 9 de maio de 2000 04:00:00 UTC-3, Imasen escreveu:
> I am looking for free MICRO-CADAM (OLD Version).
> Formerly, though program was introduced from WEB by a down load,
> it is deleted now.
> Who knows it?
> If you have the program, please send me via e-mail (attach).
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Mitsuhisa Suzuki
> --
> 125-1 nakamati usirohibo-cho kounan-city
> Aichi-pref JAPAN.484-8385
> mitu...@mail.goo.ne.jp

Hello Suzuki, I am Fernando from Brazil and I am looking for Microcadam old version, before Helix. I saw in this group that you get it. Could you tell me how can I get it? Very, very thank you in advance for any help.

Fernando Martins
Email : ffariam...@gmail.com